Lynne- Hatsune Miku

Lynne, I love this song!

I am planning to write English lyrics for it, actually~

Anyways, what this songs means... lots of people say its about a girl who broke up with her boyfriend and is really upset (depressed maybe?). People automatically say that her name is Lynne, since it is an English name. I will go into detail about this later.

Anyways, the song has a sort of train theme going on. This represents a transitional period in your life. Train tracks most probably mean either a pathway to somewhere or death (in this context)

Maybe the song represents the transitions from being a teenager to being an adult. Because during the teen years, emotions are a bit more... over the top (i guess).

She becomes depressed, for some reason. Maybe the fact that she is leaving behind what she used to have (her childhood, maybe some childhood memories eg. Moving house, selling old things to save space...) and she can no longer have them, because what has been done, can never be undone. This is most probably because she says "Farewell darling, darling, darling. On that day i become an adult."

About her name. It could not be her name at all. There is something called 'Lynne Disease', which is an unrecognized mental condition where the person who has it hold their necks and screams because of something they can no longer have or reach. So, she is screaming out for her past, as it will never come back.

The two terms "Black Goat" and "Wilted Flower" both have special meanings. A black goat, in a dream, means difficulties. A wilted flower describes personality, as in you were cheerful before, but now you are always sad.

 A cat in a dream represents positive things, but also bad, such as misfortune and bad luck. To see a crow in a dream represents death or a darker aspect of your personality.

Why am I putting dream interpretations? Its because these animals (or inanimate object) all mean something, whether 'Lynne' is dreaming or not.

So, here is a song about the troubles of growing up, and a possible fear for what the future brings. It also is a childhood that an adult would not be able to take back. Lynne is the name of a disease for which someone holds their necks screaming for a thing they can no longer have or reach.

A/N: Hey guys! Another depressing song. I had to actually rely on Google for the dream interpretations and Lynne disease. This song seemingly has nothing to do with romance. Anyways, feel free to comment and request any song. VOCALOID ON~!