Kagome Kagome- Luka Megurine and Hatsune Miku

The song is quite creepy in itself, but it is based on a true story, believe it or not.

When I first heard this song, i thought it wasn't true, because it was a creepypasta, and as much as I love creepypasta, they are usually exaggerated. My sister and dad were talking about history, particullarly WWII. My dad said that the Germans experimented on people, and I thought of the song.

In the song, it shows the children happily playing, but the game is a way that is used, in the song, to choose the next one to experiment on.

What is the game? It is an traditional Japanese children's game where there is a person who either covers their eyes, or blindfolds themselves, so they can't see. The children circle around the person in the middle, singing the song. They would stop after the song is finished, the child in the middle has to guess who is behind them. If they guess wrongly, the lose and if they guess correctly, they win.

In WWII, as I was saying, they experimented on people to see how many times a broken bone will heal, or they gased them.

The children here are either abandoned, forgotten or have been taken from their parents.

The children are strangely immortal, so they will forever remain, and play their game.

Things about the PV... not much, though when I saw the children circling, I only saw Rin, Len and Haku hurt, strangely enough. This probably means that the children are dying and relive again, but slowly...?

Anyways, the story is very sad, if you think about the pain those people had to go through, and rather than creepy, its sad.

The creepypasta, might be a little accurate, but this is as accurate as I can be.

A/N: So, wanna play? XD Just kidding, anyways, i heard this and got way creeped out, and my sister said it was cute ._. Oh well. Anyways, i just remembered this so, yeah ^.^ VOCALOID ON~!