A/N: Random Vocaloid rant :3

Hey guys!

Again, with an authors note chapter...

This time!: I am telling you guys a speech about why i think Vocaloid is better than most music... Or in other words, a random rant :D

Anyways, how i got into Vocaloid... well, i heard Forbidden Happiness 3 years ago, on a Puella Magi Madoka Magica amv. At first, i thought Luka was a real person, but i was questioning why she sounded robotic, but i liked the rock music, so i searched her up. On wikia, it said she was a vocaloid produded by Crypton Future Media... I was confused and left it there.

Last year, my sister showed me Alice of Human Sacrifice, and i loved the song! I listened to it everyday.

After a while, i listened to more and more Vocaloid songs.

I even got Bijou003 to like it when i showed her Rolling Girl and Bad End Night (through email, but i introduced it to her during our robotics class).

Now, i know heaps.

Why do i like it?

Well, first of all, the songs have meaning.

Songs like Lynne, Rolling Girl and Abstract Nonsence have special meanings and use metaphoric language which makes the listener think about what they are listening to.

Second of all, the songs tell stories.

Bad End Night, PartyxParty and Heat Haze Days all tell a story about a certain setting and character.

Lastly, the songs are ORIGINAL.

People on youtube make songs, such as Crusher-P.

They take the time, effort and money (for the VB) to create songs to express emotion, tell a story or just reach out to the viewers.

I honestly don't get why people who cover already made songs get more famous than people who take the time to create a song from scratch.

In conclusion, Vocaloid brings out the creative side of people, reach out to you, tell a story, make you happy, make you sad, have more emotion than real human beings and make better songs than the pop-artists of today.

Thanks for listening to this rant about Vocaloid.

VOCALOID ON~!