Dust Dust Curse- IA

A/N: Here is a song someone on VocaloidOtaku, who goes by the name of ムーサ , requested for this :)

The song, it seems, is about life and death.

Our end is the end of the world means that once the world finishes, we stop existing, as we have no place to go.

You beginning takes the place of someone else referrs to the fact that every time a person dies, a new person is born soon after.

Fufufufu is a type of laughter, or an onomatopea of laughter. (Onomatapea means a sound made into a word for eg. Meow, bang, crash, hahaha etc...)

The paper doll that bears our names is destroyed referrs to the fact that we no longer exist, and no one will see or find our "Paper Dolls". They could also be our souls, in this case.

In the flames that dance like faries, a lonely person turns to dust means cremation, which is when you die, your body is put in a box and set alight to burn your remains.

The repeated words of dust and crackle referr to the sound of the fire and the ashes that remain after your body has been burnt.

The first part of the verse repeats again.

Its sad that no one knows what is in the box, where you can't see the dawn means that no one knows what it is like to be dead or to be cremented, because they are still alive.

Wrapped in dancing moonlight, with you final glance you see someone means that in the blank space, you see a figure. As weird as this sounds, this figure could be God.

The PV, in my opinion, looks like an LSD trip or a disco gone wrong.

A/N: i did it again! A word-for-word conception for the song! I hope this helps ムーサ. Sorry if this is too short though, but its a short song. Anyways, thnx for the request. VOCALOID ON~!