Episode 24 Secret ♡

The next day in school, whenever Mayumi saw L.Joe in school, she would either avoid him or pretend to be busy with other things. Ever since the kiss last night, it made her feel more awkward towards him. L.Joe watched her running away from him which made Chunji and Changjo suspicious of her behaviour.

"Yah, didn't it look suspicious that she's acting way too weird whenever she saw us?" Chunji asked.

"I felt it too," L.Joe felt the same way.

After school, Mayumi decided to rush off for her part time work. She put her books inside her locker and was about rush off when a hand blocked her. She looked up and saw L.Joe looking at her. She felt stares around them and gritted her teeth,"Just what are you doing..?!"

"Why are you avoiding me all day?" L.Joe curiously asked her.

Mayumi stumped by his question and saw a large crowd near them. She hesitated to answer his question and said,"I..I'm not feeling well today so-"

"Mwoh?! Are you having fever now?!" L.Joe panicked and touched her forehead.

At his sudden touch on her forehead, she started to feel something unusual.

"Your forehead quite warm compared to mine..," L.Joe felt his forehead then back to hers.

Knowing the hard stares, she quickly put away his hand and said,"It's none of your business. If you excuse me, I need to go to my part time job."

Mayumi quickly scrambled off and exited her way out. L.Joe watched her walking off and was about to call her when Ricky and Niel called him from behind.

"Hyung, what are you up to?" Niel asked.

Just then, the both of them overheard the students around them gossipping about L.Joe and Mayumi. Both of them turned their heads to L.Joe and he just rolled his eyes and walked away from there. Ricky turned to Niel and asked,"Hyung, do you think it's true?"

"Well, one way to find out..Let's go ask him," Niel walked first to catch up with L.Joe, followed by Ricky.

========

At TEEN TOP's private place, all the members gathered to confront L.Joe.

"L.Joe hyung, are you really serious with her?" Niel asked.

"Tell me it's not true, hyung," Ricky pleaded.

"Hey guys, it's up to him if he's serious with her or not. So far what I know is they are only friends not more than that, right, L.Joe?" Chunji turned to L.Joe.

L.Joe did not respond. CAP continued to asked on behalf of the members who were looking curious,"L.Joe ah, are you in love with her?"

Upon hearing that question, L.Joe who was sitting down, looked up to CAP and hesitate but eventually apologised,"I'm sorry guys.."

The rest of the members looked confused.

"Why did you apologise for?" Chunji asked him.

CAP who understood his apology, continued to ask,"When did your feelings started to grow for her?"

"The moment I first saw her a month ago..I know it's not the right time to hve these feelings but I can't help it. The more I see her, the more I want to know about her. And -," L,Joe explained but suddenly there was a slam on one table.

Everyone's eyes shifted towards the sound of the slam and there stood their manager by the door. They looked surprised by his presence andswallowed hard.

"Did I hear that you are head over heels over someone?" Their manager looked directly at L.Joe.

They did not answer and tried to think of an excuse. Their manager approached the members but stood in front of L.Joe.