Victuri Valentines Day Oneshot

Hey guys! Happy Valentines Day! sorry if this comes out sort of crappy, this is an unedited one shot I'm writing because, you know why not? Anygays, enjoy!

. . .

Title:  Cookies and Chaos

Ship: Victor x Yuri 

Fluff!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victor and Yuri had been married for about a year when they had taken in the Haiba siblings. Yuri loved kids, he knew since he was a little boy  that he'd want a family of his own one day, and now here they were, another year late on their first Valentines Day with their three amazing children.

"Lev! give Alyssa back her teddybear!" Yuri called from the kitchen, watching a 2 year old Lev being chased by his eight year old sister.

"No!" He yelled back in response.

Yuri sighed before wiping his hands on his hands on his apron and walking out into the dim living room. Lev ran up to him and clung to his pant leg.  

"Lev, can you please give Alyssa back her toy, and go find M/n so we can bake cookies?"

At the mention of cookies, Lev nodded his head vigorously and ran to find his little brother.

-Time skip-

Lev, M/n, Alissa, and Yuri were in the kitchen, decorating cookies, when Victor walked in the house. He was carrying two bags and a giant teddy bear in his arm. 

"-PA! PAPA!" The three children yelled excitedly and ran over to the tall Russian. 

"Hey loves," he said and hugged each one of them before turning to his husband and giving him a hug. "What were you guys doing while I was gone?"

"We made cookies!" Alissa said, carrying over a heart shaped cookie with red icing and gold sprinkles for him.

Together they finished decorating cookies and cuddled up on the couch to watch movies for the rest of the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n-

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the crappy one shot, and I hope y'all are enjoying your day :)

Question of the day: What is your Hogwarts house???

I'm a Slytherin.

-Author out