Rough Mornings

A/n I suck at names so.........please help ;-;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Day 2~ (M/n's POV)

[insert annoying alarm sounds] 

"-/N GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!!" Kuroo yells in my ear.

"the fuck you want stupid rooster looking hyena bitch-" I slur, shoving my pillow back over my face. Just then this bitch picks me up and slings me over his shoulder like i'm a sack of potatoes. I pound my fists against his back but he doesn't budge. 'Istg i'm going to kick him' I think to myself, a small sigh escaping my lips. Finally he puts me down in the cafeteria, I kick him and run behind my brother, because hey! this giant's good for something right? I feel eyes pierce my skin like deadly knives, making shivers run through my spine. I look down and huff. I am STILL IN MY PJs. I have on a pair of red sweatpants, and no shirt :,). I feel my face heat up before I run back to Kuroo and kick him again where the sun don't shine. 

"That's for waking me up asshole!" I kick him again in the back of the knee, "And that's just because I can." I sigh, a frown dancing on my lips, before I turn back down the hall to the dorms. Fifteen minutes late I come back in a red track suit with a white T-shirt, the jacket tied around my waist, and my bangs clipped up in the front so they stay out of my eyes.  My eyes scan the cafeteria, landing first on Inarizaki, then Karasuno, Fukurodani, and last Nekoma. I ignore Kuroo and walk over to Inarizaki, my finger pressed against my lips, the universal sign for 'shut up and let me scare this person.' Quickly, I take quiet steps behind Rin, and jump on his back, sending us both towards the table. I hang on to him like a Koala, and feel him shake his head, before reaching his hand up to pat my head. 

_ten minutes later_

My eyes flutter open, and I realize that my head is in someone's lap. 'Did I really fall asleep?' I look up and see Rin talking to Samu, and Atsumu. A ding comes from my phone and I open it to see its from Papa's GC.

-In chat-

✨🌈We're all Gay🌈✨

Papa

M/NNNNNN!!!

When are you coming home from training camp?

We miss you and Lev 😔

TinyVictor💜

We'll be home in like

3-ish weeks Papa

Dad🌈 

That's great bubs,

We'll see you both when you get home

but you've probably got some stuff to do now.

Tell Lev we said hi and we love you both <3

TinyVictor💜

Love you Dad, love you Papa <3

-Irl-

I let out a soft chuckle before setting down my phone. I get up and stretch, smile, and hug Rin and Samu one more time before walking away. My ears perk up when I hear Noya's friend Tanaka yelling at Yamamato, I watch Yaku chase Lev again. I cross my arms and groan.

It's too early for this 😔

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

I'm back, sorry this is such a short chapter, also sorry if none of it makes sense. Thank you for reading it anyways :D

Question!

1. I've got an idea for a trans lev haiba au fanfic, if I wrote it would you guys want to read it?

2. should i do a qna?

3. If you were in bnha/mha what would your quirk be? would you be quirkless?

Also Here is they answer to last week's riddle!

The greenhouse is made of glass.