Tease (Dom Spencer)

This chapter contains- teasing (obviously), begging, heavy degrading, praise (maybe a sprinkle, it's rly just degrading), impact play, thigh riding, spitting, sir kink, orgasm deprivation, Dacryphilia, female receiving oral sex, and female penetration.

Just to clarify Spencer is NOT drunk when they have sex, okay that's it, happy reading

——————

Your POV

——————

Spencer and I have been working at the bau together for a while now and as long as I've known him we have teased each other. Kinda like what Penelope and Derek do but I am 100% serious, the only problem is I don't know if he is.

"Good morning pretty boy"

"Good morning beautiful, how was your weekend" Spencer questions

"Boring, the guy I normally hook up with got a girlfriend so I was horny and a vibrator can only do so much"

"I'm offended, you've been going to another man for some dick when I have a perfectly good one, I see how it is."

And with that he walks away

"Damn I thought women were supposed to be the irrational ones" I said under my breath thinking no one heard me, then I hear the voice of someone next to me

"They are, Reid is just special"

"Dammit Derek you scared me"

"Anyways, if we don't have a case tonight we're going to go to a bar, you in?" Derek asked

"Of course, is pretty boy over there coming"

"Why do you ask"

"Just answer the question" I hissed back at him

"Okay dang, yes pretty boy is coming. You have a thing for him don't you, its kinda obvious"

"Maybe.."

"Then tell him, trust me you wont regret it"

He walked back to his desk and started his paperwork so I did the same. Eventually it was time to leave so we all met up at this bar we agreed on. When I arrive I see Spencer outside so we walked in together.

"Look its the two love birds"

"Shut up Derek"

We both sat down and stated drinking but just like every other time we go drinking somehow the conversation landed on sex.

"Okay so y/n what are you into"

"Well I'm really down with anything but I really like being choked, degraded, and have pain be inflicted on me, you know the usual"

"Okay damn what about you Reid"

"Well mine is fairly similar, basically I'm the dominant version, I love giving punishments, inflicting pain, and rough sex"

Everyone just sat there with their mouth open, that is by far the last thing anyone expected from that man.

"Well damn I guess you are really perfect for each other"

The conversation went on and all I could really think about was what he said, I hadn't really had anything to drink so I figured I'd just drive myself home.

"Guys I think I'm going to head home"

A series of groans erupted from everyone but they know me well enough to know that nothing they say will make me change my mind.