Home again (Sub Spencer)

AN- this chapter contains- degrading, male receiving oral sex, female penetration, some butt stuff (just a butt plug, nothing major), orgasm deprivation, and slapping.

———————

Spencer has been away for a case for two weeks now and I know that is what I signed up for when I said yes to being his girlfriend but I still think it's so unfair. He gets whisked away at any time of any day and I never get to see him.

I'm frustrated not only frustrated at his job but I'm sexually frustrated too. We might have fucked the night before he left but two weeks is way too long, thankfully he's coming back tonight and considering it's noon I have a lot of work to do.

I spend the next few hours cleaning and getting ready for him. What Spencer doesn't know is before he left I ordered this pink bra and panty set that looked so perfect on my dark skin. It was supposed to be a surprise for him but it finally arrived the day after he left.

When it was finally time from him to be home I had just finished my makeup and was looking in the mirror when I heard the door open.

When he saw me he froze and scanned over every inch of my body.

"Hey baby boy, like what you see?"
"Yes ma'am"

What I forgot to mention is Spencer is very submissive in his life and the bedroom is no exception. He has such a hard job at the BAU and everyone constantly depends on him so he enjoys getting to relinquish control inhis personal life.

"I'm going to get the toy box, I want you in our room naked with your head down by the time I get back. Understand?"
"Y-yes ma'am, I understand"
"Good"

I turn around to walk away and I can still feel him staring at my ass so without looking back I say

"You better hurry up and take your close off because if you aren't how I want you when I get back you will be punished."

I guess he was finally broken out of his trance because he ran to the room stumbling around trying to take off his clothes. I laughed quietly to myself then got the locked box we keep in the back of our book room (i should have known spencer would insist on having a built in library when I decided to move in).

I walk back slowly because I really don't want to punish him tonight, I love seeing the satisfaction on his face when I give him what he wants. Thankfully he was just how I wanted him when I walked into the room.

I put the toy box down, unlocking it and removing the stuff I needed and faced him.

"Look at me"

He sheepishly looked at me like if he looked too fast I'd tear his head off, he's so cute when he's scared. I walk over and get on top of him and I can tell he wants to touch me but he hasn't gotten permission yet.

"You can touch me Spence"
"Thank you mommy"

I just nodded and went to work on his neck, sucking and softly leaving love bites that will definitely leave marks but he doesn't care right now. He's too busy enjoying himself, he lets out loud moans and whimpers when I suck on his pulse point.

I flip him over and squeeze the lube onto my finger, then rub it over his hole. I get a butt plug and I slowly push it in earning a moan from him. After I'm done I flip him back over and go back to what I was doing.

I kept slowly kissing down his body until I reached his hip bone, then I really took my time kissing his hip bone and down his thigh, completely ignoring where he wanted me the most.

Once I was done teasing him I grabbed his dick and kitten licked up his shaft until I got to the tip and sucked on the head, earning an even louder moan from Spencer.

I bobbed my head up and down taking more and more each time until he hit the back of my throat. I keep going for a few more minutes until I'm taken out of my thoughts by his voice.

"Mommy I'm about to cum, please let me"
"No"

I said then completely released his dick depriving him of any type of friction. He whines as usual but I didn't even have a chance to get mad at him because I'm thinking about how fast he got close.

Out of all the time we've been together he's never came that fast, but I end up brushing it off and assume it's a one time thing. So I started to crawl up to where he is and returned to my earlier position of straddling him.

I tease him by rubbing his tip at my entrance but eventually even I have enough, so I sink down on his length slowly until all of him is inside me. I lean forward with my hands on his chest and bounce up and down, and the room was immediately filled with both of our loud moans.

"I missed this"
"Me- shit- too mommy"

I smile at the thought that I have that effect on him and I wrap my hands around his throat and press down probably harder than I should have but I didn't care at the moment.

"M-mommy I'm close"
"No the fuck you aren't, be a good boy and hold it till I cum"

I ride faster and bring my thumb down to circle my clit because I don't think he's going to make it very long.

"I can't hold it any longer"
"Yes. You. Can."

I'm so close when I feel him twitch inside me and he holds me down and cums inside me so I slap him.

"You fucking selfish slut, you couldn't hold it in a little longer so I could come"
"I'm sorry, I just haven came in so long"

He spoke with his head down, obviously filled with remorse and I almost felt bad for yelling, almost. He should have just listened to my orders.

"I don't care, now you're going to go down on me and make me cum and I don't care if you have to lick up your own, you should have listened"

He just nodded and I got off and layed on my back waiting for him to eat me out. When he got in between my legs he wasted no time licking up his own cum and by the way he was moaning I think he actually might enjoy the taste.

"You dirty fucking whore, you liked that didn't you"

He nodded but I want going to let him off that easily

"Speak"
"Yes ma'am, I liked it a lot.

I leaned down and grabbed his face

"You're such a nasty little slut, go back to what you were doing and make mommy cum"

I sat back and enjoyed watching him get lost in what he was doing, which shouldn't have turned me on as much as it did. I reached down and grabbed a handful of his hair and tugged on it harshly causing him to moan.

I should have known the little fucker was going to enjoy that too. Soon enough I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach and I knew I was close.

"S-Spencer I'm about to cum"

Without saying anything he just nodded, not wanting to pull away for even a second. And In a fit of loud moans I came on his face. After he was done licking everything up he crawled up next to me and layed on my chest. And of course I immediately wrapped my arms around him.

"You know I didn't mean anything I said right baby"
"Of course mommy, I know you love me. Plus I like it when you say mean things to me."
"Well I guess I'll just have to be mean more often"

We both laughed and caught each other up on everything we missed in the past two weeks, but ended up dozing off, still holding each other