Yes Mommy (Sub Spencer)

This chapter contains: degrading, orgasm deprivation, mommy kinks, a lil brief male recieving anal fingering, and penetration. Enjoy <3

-

I'm going to my best friend Spencer's house to watch movies, like I do every weekend. We've made it a habit as a way to escape our crazy lives at the BAU. I pull up into his driveway and walk straight through the door. He's obviously a little startled because I walked in unannounced but then I'm greeted with a smile, until he looks down at my pajamas (that leave absolutely nothing to the imagination) and turns bright red.

But that's the problem, there has always been sexual tension between us and we've never done anything about it but i think i'm going to make the first move. We were both lost in thought until he broke the silence.

"Oh I'm sorry, tonight i was planning on us watching Battlestar Galactica"

"Sounds great, i love that show"

I walk past him to the kitchen to get something to drink then go into his room and sit on his bed making myself at home, I mean I practically live here already.

"Okay yeah y/n you can go in my kitchen and get something to drink i don't mind at all"

"Good" i fire back with a wide smile

He rolled his eyes dramatically, what a drama queen

"What if i wanted that" he asked while sitting down next to me

"Well that's just too bad, baby boy" i put my hand on his jaw and rubbed his cheek

He leaned into my touch and I would have sworn I heard him whimper. We always flirted jokingly but i never took it this far, was this actually turning him on?

"You're a little submissive aren't you"

He paused for a moment, taken aback by my question and I don't blame him, shit I'm even surprised myself.

"Um yes I am submissive, I rather relinquish control to someone else you know? It's so hard to find a dom though, there's not many girls that are into that."

"Well you found one"

"Wait what-" he takes a second to close his eyes, probably to make sure he wasn't dreaming

"You know i could be your dom if you want"

"Really?!" He says it so enthusiastically, almost kid like

"Yes really, it's almost impossible to find submissive guys so there's no way i could pass this up"

I get on top so I'm straddling him and tug on his hair, he tilts his head up so I have full access to his neck. Instead of attacking his neck like i wanted to i decided i need to tell him the rules, so i whispered in his ear

"Rule number one- don't touch yourself without asking, I don't care where I am, you still need to ask. Number two- don't hold back any moans or whimpers I want to hear you. Number three- no cuming without permission. Punishments will include spanking, orgasm deprivation, overstimulation, or anything else I decide is best at the time. And lastly rule number four- you are to refer to me as mommy and always say yes ma'am and no ma'am whenever we're alone. Now do you have any limits?"

"Um.. no there's really so many things i'd like to try and um..."

He looks away from me and I can tell he's embarrassed of what he's about to say, so I pull on his hair to make him look back at me

"W-will you spank me mommy"

"Oh you're such a dirty little slut"

I attach my lips to his neck leaving little love bites that will surely leave marks later, and he moaned in response. I literally felt like I'm in heaven but wait i never established a safe word