Training and Meeting the UA Traitors

It's been a week since the hero-in-training Deku supposedly "died" during the last attack on UA. Bakugo had to break the news to Inko the day after the incident. To say that Inko was heartbroken was an understatement. Bakugo made a promise to Izuku when they were kids that he'll take care of his mom if something happened to him and he plans to keep that promise if it's the last thing he does. The funeral was a few days after the big fight despite the heroes not being able to find his body. However, not everyone believes that UA's cinnamon roll is dead except only three of the UA students will soon find out the truth.

~Izuku's POV~

"Wake up, Izu! You start training today. Then we want you to meet a few others," Nii-san's scratchy and rough voice yelled from the other side of my bedroom door.

"Calm down, crusty ass!" I yelled back and finished getting ready. Normally, I would be dead if we weren't brothers. Besides...he can't hurt me. The plan is to train more in hand-to-hand combat so I don't completely rely on my quirks. The goal with OFA is to use 100 percent power without breaking my bones. So far I can only go to twenty percent power before my bones break, so I still have a long way to go. For the days training I was shirtless, showing off my muscles and the scars that I had gained from all my fights, and in a pair of red basketball shorts.

I exited my new bedroom and went down to the bar. Of course, Toga was the first to notice me and gained a bloody nose when she looked at me. ¨Holy shit Zuzu!¨ she yelled and jumped at me, to which I promptly dodged. Is it bad that I grew used to Toga attacking me, especially when she is rambling about my blood? But...now that I think about it...she is kinda cute.

'Wait! What?! Did I just think that the blonde psycho that is obsessed with  me and my blood was cute?!' I thought to myself and shook my head. I was brought out of my thoughts when the TV screen turned on and heard my father speak.

¨Are you ready for today's training, Izuku?¨ dad asked. 

I nodded and let Toga hug me from behind, seeing that she had no intention to cut me. ¨Yes, father,¨ I said.

"You'll be training with Dabi. No quirks at first, you won't be able to use your quirk all the time especially if you run into Eraserhead," Dad said and I nodded before following Dabi to the training room.

~Timeskip~

After hours of training with Dabi in hand-to-hand combat, I came out on top with only a couple scratches and bruises. Lets just say that Dabi looked a little worse for wear when we were done. We met up with the others in the bar and I sat next to my older brother. "Have you decided on your villain name yet, Izu?" Nii-san asked.

I nodded as I asked Kurogiri for a drink, "Yes, I decided to go by Zero."

The others approved of my name choice before Toga draped herself on me. "Hey, Shiggy! Didn't you want Zuzu to meet the UA traitors?" the blonde psycho asked, excitedly.

"Traitors? You mean, there were more than one?" I asked in shock.

Nii-san nodded and told Kurogiri to open a portal for the traitors after making sure that they weren't with anyone while I took another drink of my water. I did not expect to see two of my closer friends walk through the portal into the bar. "Shinsou? Kaminari?" I asked and slowly stood up from my seat at the bar. "You three are the UA traitors?" I asked, not believing the news.

"Midoriya/Mido?!" the two traitors yelled in shock. "You're alive?!"

I nodded and hugged them, "Yeah, I'm alive. Shiggy is my older brother and AFO is my dad. They wouldn't kill me."

"Wait...what?!" Kaminari yelled, not being able to process the information.

I laughed at the human pikachu and got him to calm down after a bit. "Yes, I'm related to them. Anyway...how is everyone?"

Kami frowned slightly, "not good. Bakugou, Eri, Aizawa-sensei, and Todoroki are taking it the hardest."

I felt guilty at the news and took a large drink from my water. If Kacchan is that beat up over my "death"...then how is my mom taking the news? Maybe I should go check on her later. I hope Kacchan and Auntie Mitsuki is taking care of her for me.

"What's the plan now that Midoriya joined us?" Shinsou asked Shiggy.

"We're staying on the down low for now until Father gives Zuzu new quirks and he fully controls them. When that happens, it will be his job to end All Might while the rest of us distract the other heroes," Shiggy explains the plan. "Anything else you want to add Zuzu?" he asked me.

I stayed silent and thought things over before turning around to look at them. "Bring Kacchan here tomorrow, oh, and bring Eri with you," I ordered, turning my gaze onto Dabi, or should I say Touya Todoroki. "Dabi? Do you want them to bring your brother here as well?" I asked the burnt chicken nugget. All I got out of him was a nod, so I secretly told Shin and Kami to kidnap Shoto as well so the rest of the League didn't hear.

"Yes, sir!" Kami said enthusiastically. 

I shook my head at them slightly in amusement. "You won't be needed at UA for much longer. You'll know when to show yourselves to everyone."

They nodded in understanding and were about to leave through the portal that Kurogiri had just made for them again. "Wait!" I stopped them.

"What is it?" Shin asked tiredly.

"What are your villain names and positions?" I asked and watched them smirk at me.

"I'm Puppet Master and I'm in charge of captures and interrogations,"  Shin says and wraps his arm around Kami's waist, pulling him closer.

"I'm Sparky and I'm the distraction," Kami smirked as a little electricity sparks around his hand.

I smirked and nodded at their villain name choices. "I'm Zero. The new leader and in charge of planning," I announced the news that dad had given me earlier to the villains in the bar. 

A/N: 1,070 words