Seven

*we love a protective Charlie😉 *

''Stef? What are you doing here?" I ask again, glaring at my ex girlfriend

''Stef? What are you doing here?" I ask again, glaring at my ex girlfriend. Well i use the word girlfriend lightly.

"Did you not see the news article?" She smirks. I felt my blood boil, that was her!?

"That was you!? You were in our studio? And Missy's office?!" My hand curls into a fist, as I grit my teeth and shake my head. I was furious. "I can't fucking believe you." I growl.

"Charlie, boo, its okay. Calm down." Missy puts her hand on my shoulder, to calm me down.
I sigh gently as I turn to look at her, staring into those gorgeous eyes I love so much.
"My God, Charlie. You really like her, huh? She really, really likes you." I hear Stef say.
"Yes she does Stefanie. Yes I do. Unlike you. She's not just using me for sex." I growl.
"Come on. Walk away. Walk away, Char." Missy grabs my hand.
"But she hu-" She puts a finger to my lips.

"I'm fine now boo. Okay? We talked about it. Come on. Please. Just walk away." I sigh, taking her hand, glaring at Stef and walking out.

I run a finger through my hair and kick the door in anger, causing Missy to jump. I wrap my arms around her. "Sorry baby. I didn't mean to make you jump. Just seeing her here, and knowing what she did to you, makes my blood boil." I admit.
"I'm fine though." She mumbles.
"Hey, what's wrong, 'Liss?" I rub her hand with my thumb.
She sighs. "Just seeing your ex in person made me realise how insecure I am. She's beautiful, Charlie."

I pout, wiping a stray tear that had fallen. "Baby no," I sigh. "You're beautiful. Okay? You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life. You are so, so beautiful in more ways than one. You're beautiful in here," I point to her heart. "Your smile could light up any room. Your eyes are the most beautiful shade of brown I've ever seen. I really hate the fact you think you're ugly. You're not. I count my lucky stars that I've got you. Because to be honest, I feel like you're way out of my league, babe. I know you'll disagree, but I do. Honestly. You. Are. The. Most. Beautiful. Girl. I've. Ever. Seen," I emphasize every single word. "Let me show you tonight just how beautiful I think you are." I whisper, pulling her in and wrapping my arms around her.
"Kiss me." She mumbles.

Pulling her into me, I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her. After a while she pulls away

''Mmm. Mmm,'' I pull her back in. ''I'm not done yet.'' I smirk. She shakes her head, giggling.

****

Once I'd walked Missy back to her office, I bump into someone on my way back. ''Oh sorry,'' I say as I look up. ''What are you still doing here?'' My stare at Stef was cold.

''I'm here to get your girlfriend fired. I'm sure sleeping with the boss is forbidden.'' She smirks.

''Actually,'' I walk towards her. ''it's not. It's not in the policy, meaning we can date who we want.'' I smirk.