hyojin's birthday

set on october 15 2020

the girls of eye candy were heading to radio host for a schedule planned by their company, dressed in casual clothing as they sat down in their seats, smiling sweetly at the mc which was pandora and black code's minhee. "hello listeners and welcome back to radio idol! i am your mc for today, mc minhee~ and today we have my juniors! eye candy~" she introduces the rookie group brightly as the four girls began their introduction.

"dul, set," eli counted before everyone joined in. "catch your eye! annyeonghaseyo eye candy iminda~" the four of them cheered brightly as minhee applauded them with a big smile, giving them a thumbs-up of approval.

"aigoo~ such bright voices!" minhee sighed before continuing. "before we begin the radio, let's go around and introduce ourselves, starting with eunae-ssi," she gestured to the main dancer of the group who leaned forwards into her microphone.

"annyeonghaseyo, eye candy pretty dancer eunae iminda~" she smiled, chuckling when minhee joking offers her to quickly show off her dance moves, to which the 00 liner of the four-member girl group did small movements in her chair. moving on, it was elysia.

"annyeonghaseyo, eye candy charismatic rapper, maknae eylsia iminda~" she beams as everyone cheered the youngest on, a tint of pink hitting up her face as she laughs with the group.

"ne~ next please~" minhee sweetly spoke, gesturing to eli who smiled and leaned forward to the microphone.

"annyeonghaseyo, eye candy stone leader, eli iminda~" with small claps, the final member left to introduce herself was their main vocalist herself, hyojin.

"annyeonghaseyo, eye candy cleaning vocalist, hyojin iminda~" the vocalist introduced herself, giggling as minhee 'wah' at the four girls, applauding them with a pleased expression on her face. after introductions, minhee asked the girls to introduce their concepts and songs along with the following up discussion to be about their company.

"we talk about our company a lot during our v lives," eli commented, the other three members nodding in agreement, knowing fans liked to know about the treatment the staff gives to their artists at jw. "many fans question the staff unnies and oppas," she chuckled.

"do you guys have rules? i know that pandora don't because we follow our companies' ones," minhee said to the girls, leaning to her side as she glanced over the four members with a gentle smile, feeling like they were having a normal conversation than being at a schedule. "are they strict? do i need to talk to your boss?" she joked.

"we don't really have strict rules i think," eunae said, thinking for a moment as she glanced over to her members for confirmation about their rules. "everyone is very open to expressing their opinions at the company," she further explained as eli spoke up.

"the only rule we strictly have to follow is about dating," the leader said as everyone nodded.

"ah, that makes sense. all-rookie groups have a dating ban for at least three years into their careers," minhee agreed, fixing her posture in her chair, clearing her throat as she glanced down at her script. "what about dieting? any rules? is it strict?" the senior idol asked.

"we were never given a strict diet," elysia said, her hands resting on the table as she spoke. "mayse pd-nim comes and evaluates us regularly during practice to help us improve and she always asks if we've eaten and about our diet," the maknae began explaining. "she always tells us to eat well and to maintain a regular schedule of when we eat."

"sometimes she calls us personally to remind us," hyojin laughed as minhee joined them, nodding in agreement as she shares her stories of mayse being concerned about her friends' health. as the radio goes on, with eunae teaching minhee their choreography for aya and the girls performing individual songs for their fans. suddenly, the lights dim, surprising the girls as a staff came into the room with a cake, candles lighting the room.

"happy birthday~ happy birthday~ happy birthday our hyojinie! happy birthday to you~" everyone sang as the cake was handed to the vocalist of eye candy and lights returned on. thanking everyone for the cake and congratulatory wishes, the group took a photo and uploaded it onto instagram.

INSTAGRAM

liked by candypandora__ and otherseyecandyofficial : happy birthday hyojin !! 💓💙 #happyHYOJINday #EYECANDY #아이캔디 #Hyojin #효진1,593,384 Comments

eyecandyofficial : happy birthday hyojin !! 💓💙 #happyHYOJINday #EYECANDY #아이캔디 #Hyojin #효진
1,593,384 Comments