SOOMPI, ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ

𝐉𝐖 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗃.𝗄𝗈𝗈 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 3𝗋𝖽 2020

Everyone gear up! JW Entertainment is entering 2021 with a few bangs!

On the morning of March 3rd, the company's co-CEO, Youngjae Son released an official statement regarding the recent disappearance of its artists and shares plans of new debuts and comebacks for the upcoming spring.

Youngjae states: "Hello this is Youngjae,
I am aware that many have been questioning my and my sisters managing abilities in regards to the lack of promotions for our artists.
I would like to take the time to write to you all and explain our methods and relationship with the artists that we manage here under the company.
The relationship between us and our artists are on a personal level where I stand as a father figure to the younger Eye Candy members and an older brother figure to Eli and Ben. As for my sister, she holds a sibling and friend-like relationship with all our artists due to the close range in age between them.
In regards to the lack of promotions for both our artists, Eye Candy and Ben.
Eye Candy recently had a comeback earlier this year alongside our senior girl group, PANDORA and promoted for three weeks consistently. Altogether, the four members of Eye Candy worked 21 days with planned virtual fan sign events, variety show promotions and v lives that the girls did themselves.
Here at JW, we like to provide our artists with a two to three-week break before planning for their next comeback.
That is how we run things here at the company.
In regards to Ben, my sister and I have personally spoken to Ben about his career and how he'd like to approach it. Currently, he plans to release a new single titled: Mindless in the following months that we will invest into the making of. Ben has expressed that he will be taking his career at a slow pace for the time being as he is working on his ep and we, as a company support his decisions.
With all that aside, my sister and I have spoken and plan on debuting new artists early this spring and plan to have Eye Candy return around the same time.
That is all I am allowed to speak about, thank you."

What are your thoughts on this?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• PANDORA REVEALS THEIR DRINKING HABITS LIVE ON WEEKLY IDOL

• ITZY BORAM DANCES PERFECTLY TO KAI'S 'MMMH' ON V LIVE

• NCT'S SUNGCHAN TALKS ABOUT HIS TRAINEE LIFE, GRATITUDE FOR MEMBERS, GOALS AND MORE