ben's + eli's birthday

set on december 12 2020

everyone at jw entertainment knew two of the company's artists' birthdays were approaching in december. mayse had been organising a dinner party for both ben and eli to celebrate their birthdays at one of the company's favourite restaurants to go to for dinner company parties. the ceo of the company ensured everyone's schedule was free from anything happening in order to celebrate the two's birthdays. on the night of the event, mayse ensured to have eli and ben driven to the dinner party later than normal for the other staff to prepare the private room that their ceo had booked for the party.

"alright balloons hung?" mayse glanced over her shoulder to see sihyun and lola hanging up the balloons that spelled put both ben's and eli's name on the wall. "gifts," she glanced over to where elysia was organising the gifts for each person. "and now we are just waiting on the birthday peeps," she hummed in satisfaction. sending a message to their driver, she hurried everyone to get into place to surprise the two artists.

"what is this?" the group heard eli's voice nearing as the door opened, light footsteps being heard as the two glanced around the room. "it's empty?" the leader of eye candy questioned confusedly.

"did we get invited to the wrong place?" yoonbin asked the older female before the lights turned on and the staff and label mates of jw entertainment jumped out yelling surprise to the two smiling artists. "what the- what is this?" the rapper asked with a laugh.

"happy birthday eli and yoonbin!" the entire group cheered as the three eye candy members surrounded their leader with bright smiles, linking hands together and began skipping around in a circle, cheering happy birthday to the older female who thanked her members.

"shall we eat dinner? everything is on me tonight," mayse informed her two artists, who glanced over at their boss with a smile, thanking her for her generous offer of paying for everyone's meal for tonight's events. everyone took their seats and a few waiters came into the room to take drink orders before returning for their meal orders. the jw family continued to talk about their childhood and trainee days along with their time in school, sharing fun stories with one another and having an enjoyable time. eli and yoonbin, individually opened their gifts from everyone that brought a gift.

"thank you for the meal pd-nim," eli thanked mayse as the four members of eye candy boarded their car with their manager who was driving. mayse smiled and gave her nod, waving goodbye to the girls as she watched their car drive off, leaving her to watch her other staff go home.

"thanks for tonight pd-nim," yoonbin bowed thankfully to the female who dismisses his behaviour and tells him to go home and rest for the rest of the week due to her knowing how hard he had been working on his songs.

INSTAGRAM

liked by minheexg and otherseyecandyofficial : happy birthday eli !! 💓💙#happyELIday #EYECANDY #아이캔디 #Eli #일라이1,593,384 Comments

eyecandyofficial : happy birthday eli !! 💓💙
#happyELIday #EYECANDY #아이캔디 #Eli #일라이
1,593,384 Comments