ALLKPOP, ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ

𝐉𝐖 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘!
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝖽.𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 18𝗍𝗁 2020

The year 2020 is near its end and a new year will soon arrive

The year 2020 is near its end and a new year will soon arrive. It seems groups are lining up to return to the stage with January comebacks and groups, PANDORA and EYE CANDY have joined the lineup!

On the morning of December 18th, JW Entertainment's CEO; Son Young Jae, released an official announcement regarding the comebacks of their girl groups.

Youngjae states: "Hello this is Youngjae speaking,
As the year comes to an end, we - the staff and artists of JW wish to start off the new year with a bang!
After meeting with our staff and my sister, we are happy to announce that both our artists, PANDORA and EYE CANDY will be having a comeback in January of 2021.
Precise dates of the comebacks are not yet decided however the members of each respective group are working hard to bring a fantastic performance to their fans.
We hope Gods and Sweeties are excited about the two's comeback and we wish everyone a Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.
Thank you."

After this statement was released, Mayse followed up with the reveal of possible comeback concepts for PANDORA and EYE CANDY through an Instagram Livestream.

Mayse states: "There were a lot of different concepts that were pitched to us by our staff and the girls. Whenever we plan a comeback for an artist, we have meetings with them and ask for their input as it's their work whilst we just support with the paying of their production, makeup and outfits. I recall that we gave options for each group for the girls to choose between amongst themselves. EYE CANDY has the choice of doing something different from their older songs, something more mature yet appropriate for them and something girl crush. PANDORA is the same except we have a few more choices than our juniors."

What are your thoughts on this?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• SEVEN MALE IDOLS WHO ROCK THE MAN BUN HAIRSTYLE

• BLACK CODE VINA EXPRESSES THANKFULNESS TO HER FANS, FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN DAZED MAGAZINE INTERVIEW

• ITZY BORAM AND TXT DAYE SHOW OFF CLOSE FRIENDSHIP IN NEW REALITY SHOW: "JUST FOR FUN!"