Chapter 7

Ok guys, those who are reading this I'd like to thank you. I'm up to 82 reads. It's not the most read book on Wattpad but I don't care. It's friggen 82 reads.
Anyway this chapter might...resolve a few...things that happened in the forest. I'm getting rid of the time obsession thing with Daniel. I had plans for it but uh, they didn't pan out, AKA I lost the idea after having my Wattpad deleted so pretend that he never had an obsession with numbers. What obsession, you may ask. Exactly. To the quotes and poetry!

"All said I was wicked and perhaps I might be so;"

Charlotte Bronte, "Jane Eyre"

*Wren*

Shiloh walked through the school talking to Wren. Or a least trying to. Whenever she tried asked Wren a question she simply got a nod or a snort in return. So she simply stopped.

"This is the new gym. And next to it is the pool: over there..." She was trying to be nice, Wren knew but all in all it was still boring. Finally the first bell rang and Shiloh left Wren to go get her books. "Meet me in the locker room and I'll show you your home room!" Wren nodded.

"Right..." And she was left in the swarm of high schoolers running around trying to get to class before the second bell.

*Daniel*

Collin punched Daniel in the arm.

"Dude, all of these little freshmen!" He grabbed one, a terrified red head with enough acne and freckles to make his original skin color unknown, and practically pinched his cheeks like a baby. "They are soooooooo cute!" When he let the him go the boy practically ran away as though he were being chased by a pack of wolves. Daniel laughed half heartedly.

"Dude we are only Juniors. That was us two years ago." But it was no use. Collin was off tormenting a group of Mexican girls who had flocked together, keeping the prettiest one in the middle as if Collin would attack them and they had to protect the queen.

Looking down the hall Daniel noticed a blonde girl leaning against the wall next to gym writing something. When she looked up they made eye contact. Looking him up and down, she winked at him and made kissy lips. When Collin joined his side again her eyes instantly burned with hate. Literally. The once brown, peaceful eyes turned a bright orange like flames. She got up off against the wall and sashayed away.

"Did you see..." When Daniel looked up at his friend he saw a look of ice shooting the girl in the back as she walked away. "What? Summer girlfriend that you cheated on?" Collin shook his head and sighed.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Just stay away from her."

"Real man-eater?"

"Hmm?" Collin looked as though he had been sleeping.

"Never mind. We need to go to class."

*Wren*

The locker room was a hell hole. Wren wasn't sure if she could make it out alive. A fat girl pushed past her nearly nocking her over and called her a bitch, a jock walked up to her and started asking her questions which she replied by calling him an ass, and a short, skinny kid, looked at her and practically ran away.

Finally making it to her locker Wren slipped in her backpack and took out her books. Not wanting to wait for Shiloh, Wren just walked off in hopes of finding the class herself.

After the bell rung and Wren still hasn't found home room she decided to skip. Finding the library she sat down and began to draw. A pretty blond girl sat next to Wren and stared. After a few minutes Wren looked up.