The City Lights or Her Smile?

Lisa

Wow. The old man earlier was very intriguing. Im really skeptical of those things but somehow,I kind of believe in him. Or maybe it's the fact that my Crush was beside me so it made it more interesting? But still,I believe him.

I never heard someone talks like that,sure I've heard a lot of love advice but that? I'm not so sure of what it's called.

After that small talk we have,me and Jennie talk about the full schedule in this country.

It's just all about the massive damage of the buildings. Yes. Buildings with S ,means it was plenty of it! I wonder how many? Damn she's this rich huh?

Oh by the way,we will be staying here in Paris for 1 week and 3 days,a bit long but I know it's worth it. Besides,Jennie did mention we'll also take some breaks and explore the city~ if we bump in ~to each other~

Okay just kidding. Eheh

(A/N: Admit it,you sang that part. )

I wonder how Jisoo and Rosè will react? Jennie made it clear to me that Jisoo and Rosè will stick together for the working hours,means I will always see those two bickering at each other haha.

And so! This is the city of Love. I am definitely doing something for Rosè and Jisoo,I'm gonna try on teasing them and maybe also set them up HAHAH this will be fun!

Jennie

I tried to calm my heart down.

I swear she was that close to me!!!!

When I woke up earlier,I was staring directly at her big doe brown eyes,her bangs slightly mess and her hands wrapped around my neck!

We stared for about 7 seconds until I notice my hands was at her waist!

BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING!!!! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THAT PART!

BUT WAIT!?

What if she got weirded!? Well I already talk it out to her during the car ride,I swear I sounded like an idiot talking to her crush. My image is ruined!!!

Well I did the good,if I didn't talk what happened earlier it could get awkward,she might distance herself and I do not wish for that to happen. EVER.

But was got me curious..

How did she sat on my lap without waking me up?okay. I'm not gonna deny,I'm a heavy sleeper so that's another reason. But what Actually happened!?

Oh! Maybe she was sleep walking and ended up going back and sit on my lap! Okay I'll take that thought,I don't wanna find out more,it'll even make my heart explode!

But seriously,I'm in a good mood. I get to see her face that close and watch those gorgeous eyes for 7 seconds about inch away from me. I will never forget this day!

What made it more romantic scene was when my Uber driver who is actually my dad's Uber driver started talking. I never knew about the ' I fell' part.

Wait!!! This is my chance! I will give her more hints while we're still here! And if maybe I'm lucky enough,we can be together and have a date here in Paris before we leave!

Okay Goal set. Make Lisa fall in love!

I need that Chipmunk to help me. And I also will definitely do something about her and Jisoo. Both clicked you know? Rosè has the girly and boyish energy since we started our friendship. Jisoo seems to be more of the man energy just like Lisa.

But...

It'll be wierd if Jisoo is the Top and Rosè is the bottom....sorry cousin but... your height is really small hahahah!!