Rest Day( Part 2)

Lisa

"So hey guys, it's just me Lisa all alone here at our house. I am very okay right now but I'm bored as fuck" I was currently pretending I was doing a vlog at my room—My messy room. Ehe.

"Nah..too tired to clean up" Yes, this is technically me. I hope your like me too so we can be best buddies haha.

So...what now?

I check the time on my rolex watch and it was now 10 in the morning—

"WHAT!? I SLEPT THAT LONG!?" When realization hit me like a tidal wave. I immediately rose up from my bed and rush downstairs. No wonder I'm so hungry

"I must be that tired from screaming last night" I rub my sleepy eyes to snap out from getting sleepy again.

Surprisingly, we manage to finish the Friend Request last night. At the end of the movie,Marina turned out like Laura and her name on her Facebook was changed to Mari Na , weird right? She even became a weirdo just like how Laura was when she was still alive.

When I opened the fridge all I saw was a meat inside a plastic, some veggies that I hate the most. AND NONE OF IT WAS ALREADY COOKED.

"I can't cook my own dinner ..that is the bullshit reality of mine.." I sigh in depression and I closed the fridge. Then a thought crossed my mind

Why not eat at some restaurant or food stall inside the mall? And maybe I could just do window shopping?, I really wanna kiss myself right now for finding a time to kill the boredom.

I rush back again on my room. I change my clothes to a simple one so since I'm too lazy to put on my fashion sense. I just wore a BlackPink printed T-Shirt colored black too, paired up with a Guess black Jeans that Jisoo bought for me when she accidentally spilled my favorite Jeans with black ink.

For my foot, I just wear a rubber shoes, and now I'm off to go.

I exited my house and went to our garage. When opened the door of the garage,I was immediately greeted by a Black Van that Irene bought for herself (You know the Van we use to run away from Jennie's wrath)and she also has Mazda MX-5 Miata , Jisoo's ford mustang, another chevrolet corvette (Oh by the way the Chevrolet she use yesterday is Chevrolet Camaro), Oppa Cain's Volkswagen GTI and his Subaru WRX. See? Those idiots are hella rich af.

They wanted me to buy my own too,but since I'm really not a big fan of cars,I bought myself some badass Bikes. I have Ducati V4S, Kawasaki Ninja H2 and BMW Motorrad R18   . Yeh those are my ladies, they're sexy as fuck and I never let my gals touch it unless they are permitted to do so.

I ended up choosing my BMW Motorrad R18,I need to wear a helmet incase if the police See's my full speed driving

I ended up choosing my BMW Motorrad R18,I need to wear a helmet incase if the police See's my full speed driving. I'm weird right? I'm okay driving with full speed.IF. I'm on my Bikes. Like I said not a big fan of Cars. I don't like to have an accident inside a car then a second later the car is explode. NOT HAPPENING! plus i trust myself driving these bad boys so yeah.