JenChuLiChaeng

Lisa

O

m

G

Last 2 days ago felt surreal,yet I'm believing it. I never thought I get to hang out with Jennie for the whole afternoon.

The claw machine part was a total mess. Normally I would just stop at the first try,but with her it feels like I have to get her that Bear.

I was just looking at that claw machine thinking that scammer is still alive when Jennie turn around and her eyes landed on that cute brown bear.

Jennie did a lot for me already,I need to give something back to her. Don't get me wrong,i wanted to get that Bear for her because she looks like she want it.

When I failed at the first try I feel like if I look at her disappointment plasters on her face so I keep going until I get that Bear.

What got me embarrassed more was when I accidentally called her 'Nini' . I got that from the Nini Bear and my head probably decided to call her that. She was took by surprise and I immediately ask for forgiveness.

She said it was fine with her calling me that and it honestly warms my heart.

Yeah I know. I do have a crush for her..
I sigh at my own silliness and continued to eat my food.

For now,I'm in my table with Rosè casually eating my tacos without my permission. Why is she always hungry?she reminds me of Jisoo. Well Jisoo only loves chicken and also milk.

Her reason was kinda silly. There are times whenever we talk about random things she already drink 6 different types of milk. I ask her why and she said she need to grow taller. As a great friend as I am I told her she will never grow height ever again. That's she's stuck like that. Ehehehehehhe.

Wait.

I think I ship them.

Rosè and Jisoo....

Rosoo?

Jisè?

Jichae?

Chaechu? ehh that doesn't sound right. Hmnnn Chaeyoung and Jisoo...Chae...soo.. 

Chaesoo!!!! That's sounds Good! Ehehe time to tease her. She always tease me with Jennie.

One time when she was on field with us she called me 'Lalisa Kim-Manoban' I got nervous since my boss was just beside me. But I think I was lucky that time. She was talking with Rosè so I hope she didn't heard it.

Now Jisoo. Payback time. AHAHAHAHA

I was still eating my food when I spot Jennie walking out of her room. She then came to us and my heart went dancing loca loca~

"Rosè,Lisa. You are free this afternoon." Jennie announce to us and we just give her a questioning look

"All 3 of us needs to head immediately to the Paris. One of our construction building was a big fail and I need to check the blueprint if it has a mistake. We can relax now and get ready around 6pm sharp. Let's all meet up here in our main building"  Jennie finishes and my eyes went wide.

Paris!? As in Paris France!? Heck yeah! That's the only country I've never been and I've been longing to take a picture of the eiffel tower!!!! , This got me all excited. I'm finally going to my dream place!

I look at Rosè to see if she likes going but all I see is a Mischievous smirk.

What is she up to .....

"Hey why not let's go watch movie on Cinema?" Rosè suggested with a mysterious odd smile.

"That would be great? I mean,if the boss say yes then...why not?" Okay? DID THAT SOUND WEIRD? I eternally curse myself for being giddy of all the sudden thinking that I get to spend more time with Jennie....just with Rosè this time.