Chapter 2: The Move

"Do you have everything?" my mom asks me and Emma.

"Yes! Let's go!" we screamed.

"Okay, okay, calm down."

"I think that's impossible. Their standing next to ME." Harry says matter-of-factly.

"Shut up Curly." Emma says. Emma starts laughing and Harry pokes her in the stomach. I have to say, they would make a cute couple.

They all run out to the car, but I set down my stuff and walk around the house. So many things happened here. This was the house I first came home to. The house I said my first words in. The house where my dad taught me to ride a bike. The house that my dad left when I was 7.

"You coming?" Emma asks poking her head in the door.

"Yeah." I answer and she runs back to the car. "Goodbye." I whisper. I run out the door to the car.

"Hey slowpoke! What took you so long?" Harry asks loudly when I get into the moving van.

"Nothing. Lets go!" I scream enthusiastically. My mom drives to the airport while we all sing like dying whales to the radio.

"Hey I just met you! And this is crazy! But here's my number, SO CALL ME MAYBE!" we scream.

Harry's phone rings. "TURN IT DOWN!" he screams. We do so and he starts blabbering away on his phone.

"Yeah we'll be there at about 4:00. Yes Niall, Britain time. No. Nando's again Niall? We just ate there Tuesday night! Fine. Yes, we'll see you at the airport. Goodbye lad."

"Niall!" Addison screams as me and Emma gape at Harry.

"What?" Harry asks, letting Addison play with his phone.

"Oh my God." Emma says, her eyes almost glazed over.

"She okay?" Harry asks.

"Yeah I think so. EMMA!"

"Why are you yelling?" Emma asks no longer under a trance.

Harry chuckles as Emma looks at me, dumbfounded.

"You were doing that thing again..." I say and she gets what I mean.

"Oh."

"So what do you guys do for fun?" Harry asks us casually, like nothing weird just happened.

"Soccer." We say at the same time.

"Or in your case football." I correct us, remembering that in England they say football, not soccer.

"But also basket ball and band and stuff." Emma adds.

"Yeah, I'm in choir." I blurt out. Crap.

"Oh really? So when I walked into your room were you only listening to that weird song or singing to it too?" Harry asks with a smirk on his face.

"Hey, I didn't know that Harry Styles was gonna come waltzing into my room at any random moment. I thought you were gonna be some lame weirdo."

"Well thank you very much Ryan. You too." he says and sticks his tougne out at me. I stick mine at him and then Addison does it.

"La La La." Addison sings. "Lets go fly in a plane!" she says and points out the window. There's the airport and planes.

We jump out of the car, go through security, put our bags on the round thingy that brings them somewhere mysterious, and boarded the plane.

I spent a few hours watching movies with Harry since he was sitting next to me, but found myself drifting off during Finding Nemo. I awoke to Harry shaking me lightly.

"Hey are you awake?" he asks and turns me towards him as I'm opening my eyes. "Yay your awake!" he says with a big goofy grin.

"Are we there?" I ask tiredly, looking at a clock and seeing it was 4:00 am.

"Nope we've still got about 4 hours."

"Then why did you wake me up?" I scold him.

"Because everyone else is sleeping and I'm bored!" he whines like a baby. I look him up and down and consider smacking him when I notice he's not wearing a shirt. Or pants for that matter. Just boxers.

"Harry! Where are your clothes?!"

"I was hot!"

"Put your clothes on! And you're whining. That means you're tired so go to bed." I order like a mother would.

"Fine."

After making sure Harry gets to sleep I gently lean against him and fall asleep myself.

I wake up once again to shaking, but Harry's dad this time.

"We're here. And just remember, you and Harry are going to be siblings." he says referring to mine and Harry's position. He had his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh yeah umm we were just trying to get comfy, you know, because umm these seats are uncomfortable."

"Ok..."

I wake up Harry and we get off the plane, retrieve our bags from the mysterious bag thingy.

We're finally here! And even better, The four other boys are standing across the airport holding a sign saying "Ryan and Emma".

Oh my God.