Chapter 4: The Surprise

As we exit the bus into the mob of girls, I know that I should definitely be concerned for my life. There's thousands of screaming girls surrounding us and I feel very claustrophobic all of the sudden. I start getting dizzy and look to Harry for help. He's too busy guiding Emma through the crowd. So I grab the boy closest to me and jump on his back. It's Zayn.

I feel his muscles under his tight leather jacket as I wrap my arms around him.

"Is everything ok love?" He yells over his shoulder.

"I just feel a little...scared of all of these girls." I reply bashfully.

He chuckles. "I know how you feel. That's how I felt during the X Factor. But you get used to it. Plus we have great body guards to protect us. So there's no need to worry, darling."

Hearing Zayn tell me that he was scared made me feel a little bit better. I hop off his back and grab his hand instead. He looks at our intertwined hands and blushes a little before smiling at me. Zayn Malik blushing? Wow.

We walk into a back door and the boys lead us to their dressing room. The boys all go their separate ways, Liam to get dressed, Louis and Zayn to find some trouble to get into, and Harry runs off somewhere with Emma, leaving me and Niall alone in the room.

"So when does the con--" I'm cut off by Niall grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him. Next thing I know I'm staring into his gorgeous blue eyes as he's kissing me. I'm in complete shock, but then I realize what's happening and start kissing him back. It's a short but sweet kiss. His lips are so soft, and his hands are firmly on my waist, not daring to go any lower.

He pulls away, smiles, and then kisses me on the forehead before walking out of the room.

I stand in shock. What in the world just happened?! I sit on the couch as the boys come in and out to gather the thins they need to begin the concert. Emma joins me as they go and do there warm ups.

"Ryan. What's going on?" She says, smirking at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask blushing.

"Ryan, I know you better than anyone else, and I know when something's happened to you. And this something is definitely good. You're practically glowing. So what happened?"

Goddammit. I should've known she would figure it out. I spill the deets to my very excited best friend, and she freaks out.

"Ok Ryan do you even know what's happening right now like is this even real life? So much has happened in the past day and oh my god we're sitting in ONE DIRECTIONS DRESSING ROOM WHERE YOU JUST APPARENTLY MADE OUT WITH NIALL FUCKING HORAN."

"We kissed, we didn't make out," I say, but she completely ignores my comment.

"Ryan we are living every girls dream right now like this is amazing I love your mom so much for marrying Harry Styles dad and now HARRY FUCKING STYLES IS INTO ME. HE'S INTO ME. And it's like so weird now we can't even fangirl over them any more but like we know them so it completely makes up for it but we are gonna be hanging out with these guys all the time and oh my god Ryan when they hear you sing they're gonna be begging for you to join the band!" She screams.

"They aren't gonna hear me sing Emma. You know how I am about singing in front of people. It's a shower thing. I don't really sing."

"Oh yeah sure ok!" She says.

"So where'd you and Harry run off to?" I ask changing the subject (thank god) and nudging her.

She's about to tell me when all the boys come running in the door.

"C'mon ladies, the shows about to start!" Yells Louis, grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder.

We walk to the side of the stage to watch 5 Seconds of Summer perform while the boys get in their places. We sing along to 5SOS and get pumped up as they sing. Then the boys come out, opening with Up All Night. We try to act cool and casual but after a minute, we're singing along to the song and having a good time.

After a few songs, the boys start talking to the crowd.

"HELLO LONDON!" Louis screams.

Screaming.

"Wow, what an amazing crowd there is tonight!" Liam says excitedly.

More screaming.

"We have some news to tell you!" Says Niall.

Even more screaming.

"My dad got married!" Harry says and throws a silly smile our way.

Emma and I giggle. Screaming fans go wild.

"We'd like to introduce you to these beautiful girls that have entered our lives!" Zayn screams and sticks his tongue out at us.

Next thing I know Harry is grabbing my hand to pull me on stage, but I refuse to move. So he grabs me, throws me over his shoulder (what is it with these boys treating me like a sack of potatoes?!) and walks on stage, setting me down into the spotlight.