26:All I Wanted To Go Home

Yeji pov~

Before the war i was writing book..it was book that lia gave me..she told me that i should let my emotion on it cause i didnt really shown my emotion on others.

***
Few week ago~
Third person pov~

"yeddeongg"lia call while she laughing at yeji who was upset when she lose at the arcade of parks.yeji didnt even face lia cause she wanted to get the light furry plushie.

Lia sit beside sad furry and pat her.yeji hug her knees and look down.Lia tried to cheer the furry up but making yeji whine instead

"cmon lets try again!"lia said and yeji shake her head of sadness 'such a cutie' lia thought and giggled."nuuu"yeji said and hug her owns knees more tight.

"yeji ah stay here"lia said seriously and yeji was shock at lia seriousness.her mood was down and now it was even downned.

Yeji plays with sands while squatting.she waits for lia and pouting.
After that yeji felt a hug from back.yeji looks back saws lia with a light furry plushie and a books

Yeji mood immediately went up when she saw lia and it went upper when she saw the plushie.yeji stand up and hug lia

Lia is somehow shock by the older actions she just gone for 10 minutes but on yeji eye lia gone like 5 hours.

Lia pat yeji and they sit on bench.Lia gave the plushie and yeji hugs it.Lia found thats cute it was third time she falls for hwang yeji.

For yeji she falls for choi jisu or should be called lia.Yeji falls for choi lia/jisu many time cant be counted everytime yeji would think of her and throwing pillow at minnie and minnie was yeji punchbag.

"hey yeji i know you didnt shown your emotion too much to why dont you write them?"lia said and yeji blink two time and shows her biggest smile.

Lia gave the book and yeji take it.Yeji write on it and lia was surprise 'she want to do it now?'lia thought and the book already have pen on it.yeji writes on it and pass it to lia.lia was shock but take it.

"thank you for today i really cant imagine my life without you it would be miserable.i always wanted you around me.I know its weird but today you look pretty as fuck my heart flutters too much today <3<3"

Lia blush at the small confession.yeji moving her feet while hugging the plushie.Lia writes on it and pass it on yeji.it takes a little bit of time to write.

Lia told yeji that she going to bathroom and yeji nod.yeji read the writing and yeji face brust to blush.

"thanks.yah! if you trying to flirt making sure there no one it literally many people here and its public pabo! Heh idiot i love you so much thanks for today too you shown alot of your emotion and only me you were happier thats make me happy too i hope we could be together as one likes heroes! You can be a heroes when you needed someone yeji.Keep this note so you could be strong,<3<3"

Yeji fall again she falls damn hard on that short girl.Yeji smile and keep the book.Lia on other hand clearly hots on her body she wash her hand to keep up cold and warm.

Yeji was sitting alone while blushing.lia came and yeji notice lia face that she was blushing.The soulmates makes eye contact and smile to each other.

***
Yeji pov~

I was writing note on the books and chills at the bed i remember how rock head she is.. And how she smile its keep imagining a perfect women doesnt exist..but you.. You break the rules and you became the perfect woman..your husband must be lucky and i hope he is someone that takes care of you..

I close the book and imagine back the memories as a hero and with lia for whole month..makes me smile and wants to go back.

All i wanted to go home..

***
Academia hero school~
third person pov~

"yeji"

"yuh?" yeji answer lia who was eating her popsicle they both were at school bench almost 3 am.

"if you succeed this school what did you do after?" lia ask and yeji look at the moon its shine.

"i want to help more people like reach and help them"yeji said and take a bite of the popsicle

Lia smile and yeji look at lia they both make eye contact and smile to each other.They both really just has same taste.

"well i wasnt really want to be hero"lia said and it shocks yeji.Yeji smile and put the popsicle on her mouth.

"imts omkay!"yeji said and hug lia with popsicle in her mouth.Lia laugh and yeji quickly pull the hug the popsicle clearly freeze yeji head.

"brainfreeze?"lia said and yeji hold her head and massaging it.lia laugh amd watch the taller girl struggle.

"if you with me then i will be hero for you"

Lia said at sudden and yeji blush.they both have a good conversation.

***

Lia pov~

I was chilling at the balcony but after that i saw a paper stuck at the gates.i take it and read it was it for me?

"please meet me at beach 10 pm sharp.
From hwang yeji.
To choi lia."

I was hesitant at first..but i change anyway since it almost 10 pm.I went down and saw shuhua sleeping at soojin lap while yuqi and soyeon flirting at the couch.

Miyeon was with chaeryeong and yuna was with ryujin.Ryujin saw me in nice clothes and ask me immediately

"where are you going?" ryujin ask me and i just went down the downstrairs.
I wears my shoes and tie them.

"i need to go out there something i need to do"i told and ryujin nod.i went outside and immediately went to beach.

It was 9.59 pm.There no sign of hwang yeji.i saw it was 10 pm suddenly a wind pass me by as i look up i saw yeji in proper suit.

We make eye contact but this time i breaks the eye contact.I cross my arm and take a deep breath

"why do you need me?"I said and sigh.She was holding the book that i give her..she still keep it..

"i promise i wasnt tryna hurt anyone.."she said and hold her arm..i was shock since when she feel warm and soft?

I felt like..I was yeji and she was me.We both switch personality why i am being cold to her?
Why im feeling mad at her she did nothing.

"i just wanted for you to be proud of me"she said and i saw her shining tears by the moon..

"you were..the exist..but why am i the one felt so not exist?.."she said once again and the wind pass us.. I think no more twice i just hug her.

She drop her books and hug me back..Who am i to lie? I miss her i wasnt that scared if i became villan i just want to accept how yeji are.

"together.."
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
"we will be together forever"
_______________________________________