16:Festivals

Lia pov

I was having a wonderful dream suddenly i felt a shake.i open my eye and saw yeji my heart skip as i realised her face was closer to mine

"Lia yah"yeji said poking my cheek.i was wake up my eye were not open but i see her

"U-uh wh-whats up?"my eye finally open and she was smiling.i smile back and my neck went really red.

"The festivals remember?"she said and i chuckles.i stand up and told her that im going to shower.

After taking shower and wears my training unifrom.i saw a bread and peach juice on the table there a note.i take it and read it

"Im sorry i cant eat breakfast with you.i have a little bit problem here sorry! I left a bread on table you can eat it"it was from yeji i guess..that really important..i sit on chair and and eat my bread my phone were ringing and i take it.

"Hello?"

"THERE YOU ARE BISH WHERE ARE YOU?"its always start with ryujin god why her?

"Im eating breakfast"i said and she was mad.

"DUDE FESTIVALS START AT 8 AM WHERE ARE DAMN ARE U?!"she shout and i check time its was fucking 6:55 am

"festivals start at 8 AM WHILE NOW ITS ONLY 6 YOU MOTHERFU--"

The call ended..gosh that bitch im going to kill her! I drink the juice and put it on trash bin.then i teleport at ryujin.

"oh my god she mad at me what should i d--"ryujin was begging help to our groupmates and they was chuckling as they saw me

"There you are..shin ryujin.."i cut her and she flinch.she slowly turn around to me smiling awkwardly

"H-hi u-unnie"she said and i smirk.she close her hand and beg at me.jeez you luckly that you gonna be my sister gf

"No no unnie im sorry!"she  beg and i sigh.i told her to stop and she immediately stop.

"You guys done bickering?"soojin said and chuckles.i nod and we one squad walking to the garden.actually we all want to relax for a moment.

They all sitting down the garden and taking nap some of it walking around.well it was surprise there no other group.

I want to walk around the plant so i did.i walk around and feel the fresh wind..suddenly i saw 2 student wait..its the..killer girl..!!

I hide and hear ther conversation..damn so scary sitting here..with such a weird atmosphere

"I want you to ruin the festivals..just target the telep girl..she was strong..i need her power to fight those stupid heroes.."the student said and the girl nod..i cant see her eye or her face..sse was wearing mask..while all closed mask..

"Sure im clearly boring here watch those student i will bring other villans..try came to last round..i will help the ice girl"she said and the student nod..wait..'ice girl?..'i only know yeji has element ice..the only one..

"So she already agreed?"the student ask and the girl nod.

"Like really long time ago..dont worry she be the one ruin it..it might send her to death..she still wants to be heroes..what a shame.."the girl said and..i was shock i really need more  information for this.