Practice ~ Yakko X Reader

-Requested by @alwaysdreamlnn-

school au

2nd person pov

"Where is itttt?! My script can't be lost not now!", you groaned as you paced back and fourth. "Quit worrying yourself over this it'll be fine.", your friend Yakko said slumped over a small plastic chair. "No Yakko I need to learn my lines! This is the role I really want and rehearsals are tomorrow!", you said sitting down next to him and putting your face in your hands. "Y/n look I know it's hard but i'm sure you'll get it down! Maybe you left it in the directors office weren't you there earlier?", Yakko asked rubbing your back gently. "Yakko you genius how could I not think of that! Oh I could kiss youuuu!", you said loudly jumping up from your distressed pose. "Oh please do!", Yakko smirked rubbing his face against yours, you quickly kissed his cheek and stood up. "Hey where ya going?", he frowned, "We were just getting somewhere". "I've gotta get the papers I have to get this role!", you yelled out as you ran off. "Wait for meee!", he yelled back running after you, hearts filling his eyes.

You ran into the directors office quickly, while Yakko followed. You stopped in your steps and smiled  nervously when you saw someone sitting in the chair across from the director, he was in a meeting. "So we will continue- oh Y/n are you here for your script you left it earlier it's back here- Yakko Warner. What are you doing here aren't you filming today?", the director asked going behind their desk to hand you your script. "Not today", Yakko responded. "He uhh is here with me just helping.", you smiled. "Helping you do what, pick up your script?", the director asked raising an eyebrow at you and Yakko. "Well yeah it's way too heavy for them look at that poor little baby they can't even hold it", Yakko smirked at you taking the stapled papers away from you and beginning to walk out the class. "I will never understand those two.", the director said to the person you had both interrupted his conversation with and nodded in annoyance as you walked out the class.

"Too heavy? I can hold it myself thank you very much.", you said to Yakko taking the script out of his grip. "RACE YOU BACK TO THE COURTYARD LAST ONE THERE HAS TO KISS THE OTHER!", Yakko yelled. You began to chase after him after you realized what he had said and smirked to yourself. "I WIN!", he yelled out grabbing your arm and pulling you near him. "That means I have to kiss you", he smirked. "Well technically if I won we still would've kiss-", he quickly gave you a kiss on the lips. He pulled away and you admired him. "What?", he asked raising an eyebrow at you. "You're- nothing.", you smiled at him and sat down on the ground looking down at the script. "Alright so do you want me to read you the script and you say your lines?", Yakko asked taking the paper from your hand and examining it. "Yes!', you exclaimed and he turned his body so you wouldn't be able to read the paper. 

Hours passed like minutes and the two of you were still seated on the ground going through the lines. "Thank you kind wizard I will do all I can to repay you for your service.", you finished. "And so they did, they spent their last wish on saving the wizard from the evil king, and they lived happily ever after.", Yakko read from the script. "Well you got everything down! Just wish it ended better. 'Happily ever after' are you kidding?!", Yakko said to you. "Yeah I guess thats been done a few times. But thanks for helping me practice Yakko you're the best!", you said hugging him tightly. You let go and he just stared at you. "What?", you questioned. "You're- nothing!", he said teasing you from earlier. "ha ha. Yakko", you said sarcastically smiling at him. "I wish I could kiss you right now.", he said blankly catching you by surprise. "Why can't you?", you asked and he smirked at you. "Hmmm well in that case may I?', he asked as he looked at you admiringly. "Ye-", he began to kiss you passionately  practically climbing on top of you. He pulled away and your eyes widened making him smile. He then sat up straight and handed you the script, "Here. Don't loose it this time. Ive got to get home, Wakko and Dot have probably been waiting for me", he frowned. "Oh uhh yeah yeah..I've got to get going to.",  you responded still stunned at what had just happened. He stood up and dusted himself off, you just looked up at him. "Come here", he smiled stretching out his hand for you to grab and pulling you up. 

"So I'll see you tomorrow?", he questioned as you both started to walk towards the water tower. "Yeah of course!", you smiled. "Okay bye I love ya don't forget that!", he said giving you a quick kiss on the cheek and climbing up the water tower. You stood there for a moment, a blushing mess, then began to walk to your house, today had been a good day!

Sorry if the spacing is weird!! I am using my laptop to write because I don't have my phone right now, I'll probably get it back sometime this week but for now I will write on here!