01

"DREAM! Please. Just stop chasing me!" Tommy yelled at the masked man.

"Tommy. I told you one simple rule. And you broke it." Dream had almost gotten tired of running wherein he kept panting in between words.

"Dream please!" Tommy shouted while he still continued running.

...Then he spot something. It was the ruined portal he found close to Logstedshire. He hadn't destroyed it yet and figured that it would be a good escape so that he could hide.

Tommy went a run for it. He ran to the portal as fast as he could. And once he had gotten into the hellhole, he ran more.
He checked his back and saw that Dream was still chasing him.
"Why the fuck won't you just leave me alone!"

Dream stood silent, but kept chasing Tommy.

But, the unfortunate happend. Tommy had stopped to a dead-end. Most importantly, a cliff. He couldn't turn any direction other than falling into the cliff. But he only had 1 canon life left.

Dream stopped running. "See Tommy? Heh. Nowhere to run now huh? Now come with me or else I'll slice you open with this sword."

Tommy froze. He didn't want to go to Dream since he'll most likely kill him. But then again he didn't want to commit ʂųıƈıɖɛ.

"Tommy. You have nowhere else to go! Come with me."

"H-Hey, Dream." Tommy said, he looked like he was crying.

"What."

"Remember what Wilbur and Eret said?"

"..Yes? .." Dream said c
uriously on what Tommy's gonna do.

"..!." Then it hit him.

"It was never meant to be."
Tommy then jumped off and blasted him off to his firey demise.

"TOMMY NO!"

"Shit. SHIT! What the fuck do I tell them now?!" Dream yelled.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dream watched the lava below him, he thought that there wasn't a message that Tommy went into lava he probably just drank a fire resistance potion.
Then he saw it.

TommyInnit tried to swim in lava.

Such a coincidence, is it not? As soon as he was thinking Tommy was still alive the message suddenly popped up.

•¤* SMP Chat: *¤•

Tubbo_: Tommy?!
Ph1lz4: What.
Techno: ...
Ranboo: NO!

"Shit. Everyone knows. God. What the fuck do I do now?!" Dream struggled to comprehend that a person who fought so hard for everything just ended it.

[Teleportation Commencing.]
[Teleportation Commencing..]

Ranboo then appeared right in front of Dream. "WHAT DID YOU DO DREAM?!"

"..I'm going to be completely honest with you Ranboo." Dream said in a sad tone.

"He..jumped."

Silence fell into the firey domain. Dream looked at the popping lava and saw the Netherite Pickaxe he gave and Netherite Chestplate that was floating. He pointed to Ranboo at the Netherite Items.
"H-He really did huh..?" The Enderman Hybrid started to cry. The tears burned on his face since he was allergic to water. But he couldn't really stop crying. He then looked back at the letters to see if Tommy hinted some kind of clue of what he was gonna do..But he doesn't seem to remember. He had left his memory book with everything important behind the wall of his panic room. He teleported away from Dream.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Phantommy
- Unlike Ghostbur, he only remembers bad memories.
- He clings onto Wilbur and Techno.
- Looks like he has lava for tears.
- Often Afraid and Naive. Showing resemblance that he was acting all big and mighty as an act.
- More Information Coming in the next few chapters.

"W-Where am I..?" The Blonde asked. It seemed like he landed into a white room. The room almost seemed infinite, like there was no end. He walked and walked and it definitely seemed like an illusion.

Hey..TommyInnit, Right?

"Who are you?! Where did your voice even come from?!"

No need to worry about who I am, who I am isn't important quite right now. Do not worry, we will meet again one day.

"..Okay?" Tommy said confusedly.

I am the same person who made Wilbur a Ghost, I'm afraid that you have some unfinished business and it seemed important for you.

"The only thing I wanted was to get the discs back. I wanted Tubbo back."

Very well then. But I still have to ask you this, do you want to come back as a ghost or descend into the after life?

"I..I wanna come back."

Alright TommyInnit, I have only a few exceptions. One Is that you can't really die once again, And you can only remember a few of your memories. My power isn't strong enough to resurrect and give all of your memories back, but you'll remember soon enough!

"Please leave out the bad ones."

I'm sorry but that can't be done, there is a 39% chance you'll get all the bad ones, but it is okay.

Tommy nodded.

See you soon, Tommy.

Tommy smiled and waved goodbye at the invisible entity.