03

Techno, Wilbur and Phil looked at Tommy.
"He looks..happier. Somehow, maybe it's better that he's like this." Techno said, he seemed happy also for Phantommy. The 16-year-old had been through too much when he was alive, without even saying anything, all 3 of them silently agreed that Phantommy is better like this.
Even if he's now a ghost, and only remembers sad memories at least there'll come a time where he won't be experiencing more trauma. Noone else will hurt him.

Keep in mind, the only people who saw Phantommy at that time were people in L'manburg. Not Dream, Ant, Ranboo especially, etc. Ranboo were one of the people who saw Tommy's death message so he confronted Dream then he went straight into his panic room. Dream had been hiding since he felt that it was his fault and everyone would hate him, and the rest (i.e Punz, Puffy, Sam, etc.) hadn't logged on or weren't informed.

Phantommy then suddenly dissappeared from Techno's little house. They were in a panic trying to find the missing ghost, "Ghostbur! Can you see Phantommy anywhere?!" Techno had pleaded for an answer. "W-Well, I can teleport to Phantommy but I don't know where he could've gone..I'll search L'manburg entirely just to find him. I'll be back.." Ghostbur said to the worried Piglin Hybrid. "Please hurry." Techno said.

Ghostbur then nodded to find the little ghost, he first looked around at L'manburg by Niki's Bakery and the bridge to where he normally fishes. Ghostbur has seen Niki but Niki had thought he was an hallucination, Niki couldn't accept that Wilbur had died inside the "button room." Niki ran pass Ghostbur, trying to ignore the friendly-ghost.

"Niki!"

"O-Oh god. Hey Wilbur..!"

"Have you seen Phantommy? He just suddenly left Techno's house. We're scared he might've teleported away to somewhere we don't know.."

"I haven't s-seen him anywhere, but you could start with where his house is.." Niki said, still shaken up since she still suspects it's her mind that's doing this. She couldn't accept that Wilbur was dead.

"Great Idea! Thanks Niki!" Ghostbur then hugged the small girl.

Niki contemplated a bit on if the Ghost is real or not, maybe she'll learn when to accept that he's gone now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

+Phantommy:
- Never wants to go to L'manburg
- He only trusts Ghostbur and Techn
- Is scared of Tubbo, Dream

Phantommy had teleported to Ranboo, Ranboo was in his panic room. Then the Enderman-Hybrid looked at Phantommy. "T-Tommy..?"

Phantommy shook his head and said "Phantommy." The ghost hadn't remember Ranboo, at least he didn't have bad memories with him. He looked at the crying enderman and hugged him, Phantommy looked around and saw Ranboo's signs, "DREAM IS THE BAD GUY" "DREAM IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS"

Phantommy then started tearing up, "D-Dream?" Ranboo looked at the crying ghost and said "Are you okay?! Why are you crying..?" Ranboo then hugged the ghost. "I'm sorry, but I don't remember you..I don't remember- I'm- I'm sorry." Phantommy then hugged back.

Ranboo looked sad, he thought that Phantommy didn't have good memories of him. Then, Ghostbur popped up inside the panic room. "Ranboo? Is Phantommy her-" Ghostbur then saw the crying ghost. and quickly wiped off his lava tears, burning him a little. "Ranboo! What happend?!" Ghostbur had said, being worried for the ghost.

"He saw the signs..Then he remembered Dream and started crying, but more importantly..Why doesn't h-he..remember me?"

Ghostbur then remembered Dream, he thought Dream was nice but at that moment he knew Dream had done something to Phantommy at the time he was alive. He remembered the book, it said "A green Mask man" and "TNT" Ghostbur had thought it was the TNT Alivebur used to blow L'manburg up, but it was Dream's. Dream blew Logstedshire up, but he figured he'd worry about that later.

"Phantommy only remembers bad..memories. I gave him blue and he forgot our trip to L'manburg, I think it's cause he was uncomfortable for seeing everyone sad."

"I..I get it now.." Ranboo then lowered his head and sighed. "You can take him back to your house, I'll have a 'talk' with Dream."

Ghostbur nodded and had left the panic room, being worried for Ranboo since he had seen the books that said "DO NOT READ" on the front of the book, and the signs.

Ranboo sighed as the ghost figures dissappeared from his room.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I found him Phil!" Ghostbur had excitedly said to the winged-man and the piglin-hybrid. Phil and Techno looked happy and were relieved to see that Phantommy was okay.

"Where was he? Phantommy, please don't run off like that ever again. We might not find you, we were really worried about you.." Phil had said to the blonde ghost.

"I was with Ran...Rand-..Ranboo.. I'm sorry! I won't do it again.." The ghost looked scared and started to tear up. Philza had touched Phantommy's shoulders and told the ghost that it was okay and he should stop crying.

Deep inside, Phil was hurt. He now had 2 undead sons, he now didn't want Techno to become one aswell. He was worried and distraught. If only he hadn't favored Techno when they were younger, if he only loved them all equally..Then L'manburg and everything wouldn't happen and they would've been happy.

awesamdude has joined the game.

"Who's that?" Phantommy looked at Ghostbur.

"That's Sam Phantommy, he told me that he would come to visit you in Logstedshire and make a hotel there, but Logstedshire's gone.." Ghostbur had sighed.

"I wanna build a hotel!" Phantommy had excitedly said, and continued to look at Ghostbur.

"Wanna go to Sam? Let's talk to him about it, I'm pretty sure he isn't in L'manburg right now."

Phantommy had nodded and both of the ghost figures had teleported away to where Sam's known location was at that time.
The two ghosts had looked around for Sam and eventually, they found him out in the forest cutting some trees. They both waved at Sam and Tommy looked afraid since Sam had a creeper mask that he would think was real at one point.

"..Oh. S-So..?" Sam hadn't been told what happend to Tommy, he just looked at the poor boy. Phantommy's thin body, his lava tears. He couldn't really get a grasp of reality since he just overall felt bad. He was upset noone told him, but nevertheless, Sam still talked to them.

"Meet Phantommy, Sam!" Ghostbur had gleefully said to the masked-man. "Have some blue, Sam..I know it's hard to take in. Phantommy doesn't like it when people are sad."

"Hm, still caring even at death. I just wished I spent time with you sooner, Phantommy. I'm awesamdude, or Sam." He then hugged the boy.

Phantommy had hugged back, he felt the warm grasp of Sam.

Sam had chuckled, letting go of the boy. "So, what did you need me for?"

"Oh! Remember when you said you were gonna make a hotel with Tommy? Making one with Phantommy would be better!"

"Alright, let's work on it! I have a friend who can help with us."

Phantommy had nodded, excited for the progress.

Word Count: 1190 Words.

Sorry this one took more than 2 weeks! I had a bit of writer's block and couldn't think of a good plot. But I have another draft which you will enjoy!

IF YOU NEED HELP, PLEASE CONTACT THESE NUMBERS:
Philippines: 0917-899-8727
Canada: 1.866.277.3553
US: 1-800-273-8255
UK: 116 123
AUSTRALIA: 13 11 14