Flight Deck

Welcome aboard, FLIGHT series Book 2 Flight Deck.

This is your captain speaking.

I am unaware if you're reading this because you've finished the first book of the series, Flight Plan, or you just found this book by chance and find this interesting. If that's the case, thank you!

However, just a few reminders before we commence our flight. Kindly take note of the things below.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please be advised that this story contains strong language, and also mature themes in the future chapters that are not suitable for young audiences. Reader's discretion is advised.

Do not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content, nor may you distribute any part of this content over any network, including a local area network, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content to construct any kind of database. For permission to use, please contact me to gain permission.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

⬩ This work is unedited, and might contain typographical and grammatical errors. Kindly bear with me.

⬩ The story is written in Taglish (a mixture of English and Tagalog). May have technical terms and aviation jargon, but I'll try to discuss it in the simplest of terms.

⬩ Kindly avoid mentioning other stories or characters in this story. Like, "Oh! I remember this one!" or "It's like this story that I've read before!" There are too many stories out there, and I could swear that I haven't read majority of them. I don't often read stories in Wattpad, since I prefer YA dystopian novels. Just because I am writing an Aviation-related story doesn't mean that I've copied the idea or whatsoever, and please don't put the blame on me just because you still can't get over with the last story you've read.

⬩ The story is based on my own knowledge of how the aviation industry in the Philippines is. Being a pilot myself (currently a Private Pilot License holder, as of writing this), I know the experience firsthand. If you also have an experience of your own, I tell you that flying schools have different approaches of training. Everything is also twice and thrice confirmed not just through internet researches but books, primarily of Oxford Aviation Academy EASA ATPL books series 1 to 14 (See more in: Sources & Credits). With that being said...

⬩ This story is meant to also break myths, false facts, and even a few dogma that the public knows about aviation. It is a way for me to reach out to readers the reality of flying in the Philippines.

⬩ Feel free to drop comments and likes. I'd loved to hear your reactions.

Flight Deck is the second book of the FLIGHT series. The events in this book happen after that of the previous book, Flight Plan; but there is no need to read the first book to understand this book's storyline. However, I highly advice doing so as well; for a few of those characters and events will also be featured here.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

For more information and to remain updated with Flight Deck and other stories, follow me on Twitter at @23meraki, where I post random trivia, aesthetic boards, and etc.

Sharing is also a good option to your friends who might enjoy the story. Kindly used the hashtags #FLIGHTseries02 and #FSFlightDeck when you do so since I love hearing my readers' comments.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

DEDICATION

To all of those working as an Air Traffic Controller.
Thank you for always keeping the airspace a safe haven for us pilots!

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

!!! NOTICE !!!

A/N (10 January 2024): This story is currently undergoing thorough editing. A chapter already finished with the said editing could be hinted with the change of chapter header, and an additional A/N of when it had been lastly edited. A complete editing of the entire story will be hinted by a change of book cover. Thank you for understanding!

A/N (17 July 2024): This story officially underwent thorough editing, and now all chapters were up to date. Thank you, and happy reading; my dear travelers! 💙

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Fasten your seatbelts, and prepare for take-off.

On behalf of everyone who've helped me in making this story, including you as readers, thank you and happy reading!

May you enjoy our flight. 💙