Bonus- Announcement?

So...this isn't a bonus chapter. It's something much better. ASC is getting a sequel! I know you all noticed there were a lot of questions left unanswered and a lot of things left unresolved and this is why. We've been planning this sequel for a long time and I'm so excited for it. You'll get to find out what happened to Charlie and Ryder, if they found Ethan, what becomes of the clone, and how Eren responds to Annie's letter and how he performs as King. I hope you're as excited as we are.

The book will the called Assassins Reborn and this is the cover:

Here is the summary:

-SEQUEL TO: ASSASSINS' STRIP CLUB-

The Survey Corps was under attack from all sides. And behind it all was none other than Annie Leonhart, leader of the Titans. Will the Survey Corps with freshly coronated Eren Jaeger be able to survive this war?

"You're going to have to make a decision, Eren, and it's not going to be easy."

Co-Author: @CielElric

So, what do you think? Excited? I hope so. The book won't be coming out immediately since we plan to work on some stuff over on Ari_and_Jex  first, but it will be coming, so keep an eye out. You can expect it within a few months or so.

Thank you all so much for sticking with us throughout ASC and I hope to see you stick around for AR.