late nights

in the cold night I was in my stealth mode, sitting in on the balcony in front of the bedroom. waiting, trying not to wake him up. should I really ask him, or should I wait? I remember him having a time limit bus it it up? I can beat him, but thats not the problem. problem is, if I have to resort to injuring him even more. and our fight shouldn't be a one sided one. yes he is weaker but he is still a national authority hero. maybe the best........no being the best hero isn't really about power. Andre might be stronger. I sighed and hid a soldier in his shadow. 

izuku :'I will do come here again. I only want to talk to you. but knowing you are a bit of a dense head, this may be difficult. I see you tomorrow allmight'

with the I left his mansion. it is smaller than I expected. still a mansion but much smaller compare to other ones I seen. well he is somewhat humble. thats a good thing. 

it is time to head back home. I will not let eri stay alone much. so far there are no issues in the school. she and kota are good friends and she made a few more friends. good for her. she is somewhat able to stay in crowd places. but a school is a safe zone of sorts. so I need to find a place more crowded with adults. and I also want her to have fun.......how am I gonna do that? a mall? no I took here there a couple times. I wasnt able to think so I decided to rest. it was the time of the week.

next day:

I woke up the next day and took eri to daycare as usual. and I decided to do what I usually do. there miss sosaki called me.

shino :"hi jin-san how are you doing?"

izuku: "I am good miss sosaki how are you?"

shino: "I am good. so I will get straight to the topic, would you like to come to a concert with me?"

izuku: "concert?"

shino: "yes a guy I saved gave two tickets. kids are free. I think this was for charity."

izuku: "i see. yeah. are we allowed to bring kids? "

shino: "yes we are. as long as as they are under 10."

izuku: "good i will bring eri."

shino: "and I will bring kota"

izuku: "alright we are down."

shino: "good I see you in tomorrow."

izuku: "ok I see you later."

I close the phone. a concert huh, eri could learn how to be calm in one, and she will most likely enjoy it.

shino's POW:

I got happy and exited that he was coming.

tomoko: "would you look at that, the calm and the collective leader of the pussycats is acting like a child. just who is this jin?"

shino: "t-thats,......he is just a friend."

ryuko :"sure, whatever you say, have fun in your date."

shino :"it is not a date. "

tiger: "then why are you so exited?"

shino :"is it just a friendly meeting. between two parents. and we are also bringing the kids."

ryuko: "you said he has a daughter......."

shino: "so......"

tomoko: "you have kota here......."

ryuko :"oh gosh it is a double date."

shino: "RYUKO!!"

tiger: "hahahahahah god havent laugh like that in years."