im somehow alive chapter 5

I'm sitting in a noisy house with some relatives and I'm bored so here you go
please put me out of my misery
——-
apple ihome mouse ducked around the corner, clutching the knife in her hand. "ok so what now gay mafia boss?"

diavolo's voice scratched over the earpiece. "I told you to stop calling me that, now the next step is to track down the person you're looking for. I can see what's around you so I don't need to tell you who it is until we find the target."

apple ihome mouse huffed and kept walking down the hallway. a couple people passed her, none of which diavolo commented on. "ok, I see him at the end of the hallway."

ihome mouse looked around quizzically. "who? the only person i see is-"

"that's right. the target is grilled cheese."

apple ihome mouse gasped, tears forming in her eyes. "NOO!!!1111!!1!!"

diavolo laughed lowly. "kill him or go to jail, apple ihome mouse. your move."

diavolo disconnected himself from the earpiece and apple ihome mouse crouched out of grilled cheese's view in silence. she wiped the tears from her face and looked at the blade in concern. did she really want to do this? she wasn't sure, but she started to advance on grilled cheese anyway.

"oh hello apple ihome mouse!" Grilled cheese waved from a distance.

"hi, grilled cheese...."

apple ihome mouse hid the blade behind her back. "how is your day going?"

grilled cheese leaned against the wall in that stereotypical anime pose with his elbows up. "I'm doing alright, though I haven't seen josuke's virginity in a while...."

apple ihome mouse pretended to look sad. "oh, you didn't hear? she died."

grilled cheese gasped. "no cap?? on god??"

apple ihome mouse nodded solemnly. "yes, unfortunately. but I have something to tell you. I'm the one that killed her."

grilled cheese stumbled back a bit. "you killed her? how could you?"

apple ihome mouse dropped the knife at her side, letting it clatter on the floor. "I had no choice, she was trying to steal you from me! Her cousin made me try to kill you but I can't do it! I can't kill the one person I love, grilled cheese!"

grilled cheese's eyes widened. "you-you love me?"

apple ihome mouse blushed when she realized what she'd admitted. "well, yes, but...you don't hate me? aren't you turning me in to the police?"

"oh no, I am, I just wanted to confirm that's what you said."

and so, apple ihome mouse was sent on house arrest since she didn't live with anyone. grilled cheese, though, secretly, had other plans even though he'd gotten her arrested...........

to be continued??.?.

——
I want to die so much