dont take pics chapter 6

god help me my family is playing cards against humanity and here I am writing fanfiction

Apple ihome mouse sat in her room, sighing to herself.

She'd been under house arrest for two months now and the police had threatened her with full jail time if she tried to leave.

she had someone from the station bringing her food and paying her bills because she couldn't afford to since she didn't have her part time job anymore.

grilled cheese had run off afterwards and didn't say anything to apple ihome mouse.

apple ihome mouse was given a choice, technically: either serve the rest of her life in juvie or stay under house arrest until she was out of school.

obviously, you know what she picked.

The police officers that watched her during the day left at night to let one guard alone guard the house.

she was surprised by that, but she guessed they didn't think she was enough of a threat to even take down one.

they were right, technically. she felt helpless.

anyway, timeskip to that night when she was sleeping in bed.

a noise woke her up and she ran out into the living room to see the guard on the ground, Gaster blastered to death.

"who's there?"  apple ihome mouse shouted into the silent room.

"me, apple ihome mouse."

ihome mouse turned around to see none other than...grilled cheese?

"grilled cheese? what are you doing here? I thought you reported me to the police, you don't care about me!"

"you're incorrect, whore, I do care about you. but you literally killed the girl who liked me and like eight other people of course I'm gonna report you to the police"

"no okay I see your point now"

grilled cheese bent down and detached the gun from the police officer's belt, along with an odd looking key. what apple ihome mouse assumed was the key to her tracking cuff.

confirming her suspicions, grilled cheese ducked down, gesturing for apple ihome mouse to lend him her ankle.

grilled cheese fiddled with the key for a moment before apple ihome mouse heard a click, and the cuff fell to the floor with a thud.

"grilled cheese...you love me?"

"not technically. I care deeply for you because you killed someone for me. but, you murdered people. how do I know you wouldn't do the same to me? I mean, a guy did send you to kill me and the fact that you even considered it is a major turn off for me homeboy."

"again, fair point. can we get out of here now though I'm pretty sure they'll know my tracking device is fucked"

"okay no yeah let's go Cmon"

—-the next morning

the police officers on day duty arrived to see if apple ihome mouse was awake.

they came into the small house to find the night guard dead on the floor and apple ihome mouse's unlocked cuff on the floor near him.

the key to said cuff was missing, oddly.

—-
I hate it here goodbye