Stay (Tzukook/Yoonghyo)

"Unnie, gwenchanayo?" she asked the girl beside her as she looked at her. The older girl had a worried look on its face.

The girl beside her, faced her with a reassuring smile. It always amazed her with how the older girl was able to mask her emotions. She did deserve the leader title of her group.

"Jihyo~ssi, Tzuyu~ssi, we're here," their manager announced. She heard Jihyo heave a deep sigh before putting her mask on then getting off the vehicle they were on. She did the same.

They were actually using Jihyo's car but asked one of their managers to drive them. They thought it was safer that way.

She was just tailing Jihyo as she didn't know where to go. The older girl was clutching her bag, it was getting a little bit obvious that her unnie was getting nervous the closer they got.

She halted from walking as soon as the older girl stopped. She lifted her head up, they were in front of a private room.

"Unnie," she called out. Jihyo looked at her with a smile and nodded at her, signalling for them to go in.

But Jihyo was 1 second late as the door was opened from the other side. "Oh, annyeong Jihyo~ssi," it was Hoseok, waving his hand. Jihyo bowed her head to greet the guy.

"Annyeong Tzuyu~ssi," Hoseok had greeted her as well, she bowed to the older guy too.

As soon as she lifted her head, her eyes met his. Just the guy she didn't want to see at that very moment or more like she was trying to avoid. His eyes widened then changed into a tender look. She recognized how his gaze changed.

She looked to the other side to avoid them from looking at each other's eyes. It was already awkward for her as it was.

"How is he?" Jihyo asked Hoseok. This caught her attention and looked at their senior but did her best not to glance at the guy beside him.

"He's fine! Don't worry," Hoseok assured them.

"Jinjja?" Jihyo asked, not satisfied and trying to peek what's inside the room, tiptoeing as the guys in front of them were taller than her unnie.

"See for yourself," Hoseok said as he opened the door wider for both girls.

Her eyes widened at the sight. It was their 5 other bandmates. They were all seated on one hospital bed with papers scattered around. They also had music recording equipment on the table.

She saw how Jihyo's jaw dropped at the sight before, as the older girl marched inside the room. She followed and the other 2 members as well as Hoseok closed the door.

"Here I am worried sick about you, thinking what had happened, then I come to this?!" Jihyo exasperatedly exclaimed.

"Yah! Who had called her here?" Yoongi whined throwing a crumpled paper to his members one by one.

"Hyung, mian," Jimin raised his right hand to admit his mistake, then placed his hands together in surrender.

"I think I might have told Mina that you were in so much pain and had to rush here," Jimin had a guilty look on.

They were at the hospital now as they heard from Mina that Yoongi was suddenly rushed due to extreme pain on his operated shoulder while the members were rehearsing.

"Yah!" Yoongi threw another crumpled paper to Jimin.

She could see how upset Jihyo was. She watched as the older girl knocked the guy's head. She knew it was just a light knock though.

"Yah!" Yoongi yelled.

"Mwo?" Jihyo asked, not believing what she just heard.

"Ani, ani, gwenchana, don't worry," Yoongi said, holding his head, acting cute.