Mind over heart ♡

• Dedicated to Rick Riordan

Hi hoppits. Before reading this I want to introduce a term -Sapphires :super humans like half bloods, vampires and etc. And it's a letter from camp sapphire. Pseudonym have been used n its good for you to take it as fiction.

Dear AUC

Hi my name is claret stone. Umm, I am a mutant.and am not sure if I would be alive till it reach my story is not a great one but still some of the records to you because my friend Analee asked me to do so.... so let's start. I could control n summon air, water and fire +telekinesis (it's a secret one No one knows about it) . I discovered it when I was 10 years old. I told mom and show her she told to my dad. They were happy about the thing until the day came when monsters attacked our house hopefully I saved them. But my mom was afraid by the fact and she thought it was because of me. N yeah she was right. So for brother Auster's life she left me and dad.

Dad start behaving like maniac. Our home became a drunkard and I ran away when I was thirteen I meet a name ransom plous.

He was like me but different. Yeah he was a sapphire but a vampire one. He told me there is place for our kind but he don't know where, we have to find it on our own. and after struggling for months we meet a this guy, his name was fray.
He took us to the camp every thing was going well but one day everything changed.

He took a wrong decision, our path separated. He was with titans and I was with gods. I know I was right and I told him to be with me but he said He will give a better place to live to our kind. I asked him to listen to his heart once and his reply was that his heart made him love. And to love me was his biggest mistake. He was sounding like my dad; yeah he become a maniac. His mind was over his heart. He becomea monster a heartless monster. And i can't let my home to a monster. Finally he was in tartarus and I became one of the hunters. Happy ending, right.

But it was just the beginning.It was dead of night and I was wandering, thinking of him. Every thought of him would make my heart more heavy.

Suddenly my legs froze then slowly and gradually my whole body froze. And someone grabbed me, I tried to scream but unable to hear my own voice. I know he is back to take revenge.I know he that he is still thinking that I betrayed but that's not true, it's just I listen to my heart n he listened to his heart.the thought broke me out in tears. The thought of him not loving kills. I felt so heavy sometimes for not being at his side. If I would at least we would be together. Suddenly I felt that am falling and quickly made a copy of me in the camp (from where I was seeing me credit goes to Irish ), and the fall was eternal. I felt like I am falling just falling. It was seems to be days.

Suddenly I landed some where on land seems like someone skin breathing acid. Holy Hades! I was in... in tartarus. I groaned in pain and finally managed to stand up. And found ransom standing. I looked at him my heart beat goes up I ran to him my hands wrapped around his neck and hugged him. "I love you. "I said tugging my temple in his chest. He hugged, "you love me, really you never told. "He said crying. "N you, did you ever confessed? "I argued. "I love you... I love you too. "And with pause, "then why you betrayed? "And broke the hug. "I don't care.. I don't care who's the betrayer? Who is the killer in the in the crowd?". "Let take a bath in lethe and forget everything. "

I quickly went to the river by side... it wasn't like what I heard by people but still went to it and some one pushed.... it was ransom.. no I accidentally fell I don't know but I fell down . As I fell in the river.... I could see all the rivals I've killed till the date. I voice in my mind said 'you are a muderer you have to share there pain. ' I felt burning then someone hold my hand and grabbed me out. I found him holding my hand.Those faces were still in my head I was unable to understand what was happening. After a while I was normal.

I looked at ransom. "We need to find I way out of this hell"he smiled at me and continue, "even I don't care who betrayed. "

so now this is my last letter to you by that copy in camp who left hunters and now being erased.

Your sincerely
Claret stones
Camp sapphire/ tartarus

So I hope you might loved this love story. And if you don't understand any term than ask me. And i dedicate this story to my favorite author Rick Riordan. "Thanx sir for introducing me to the word behind the mist."
♡Love
~Mahi