♡fOr YoU

• Dedicated to Rick riordan

Even if stars left the sky I'll be your sunshine you will be my moon
No matter how far you are. I'll be standing here for you.

Aarley woke up with a sudden jerk. "What happened Robert? "She asked sitting up on the seat of the car and rubbing her eyes. "Ma'am we've reached to the falllake. "The old man said. Actually not so old. Maybe 40 probably 16 years older than Aarley. Yeah Aarley is going to be 24 this year. "Oh... ohk yeah.. falllake."she said putting on her jacket cum blanket. And thinking about the voice not a new thing for her it always haunt her in her dreams.Robert quickly opened the door and aarley get out of the car stretching her arms. And took a deep breath. Oh my gods this place is so home like..... she loves India though she is a British but still consider her to be indian coz she belong here.n the thought left a smile on her face. But didn't last long cause her eyes got on that house...... that house full of moments she regret. Yeah she regret those moments though they were filled with happiness and love. But the way you laugh at your worst memories similarly you may cry at those which were the best..... at that time.

But still she is here after her aunt death.... the only family left was her but now she is all alone. she recently lost her in a car accident. And she don't want to get a job because she want to die. Because it's better to die at once but still she alive because of this creepy old house.

She finally took a step towards the house and with each step her heart was becoming more heavier and tears fled from her eyes. And she opened the door and suddenly a cold breeze caressed her. It was all same except the sum parts were renovated as it burnt. "Which room ms. Campbell? "Robert asked with all the luggage in his hand. "Which room ma'am? "He again asked but she was lost in her thoughts. "Maaaa'am. "He said n then paused n yelled "Ms. Aarley Campbell. ""Robert. What happened? "She asked in shock. "Which room ma'am?"he asked calming his tone."Keep it here only. I am going upstairs to check rooms."She said looking at ceiling. "As you wish."Robert replied. "N take the key of your room.... room near the staircase. "She said giving him the keys and start walking towards stairs.while Robert went to take more luggage. Suddenly someone whispers, "welcome home."  she turned but there was no one but...

but her heart could fell someone."Siddhant."she whispered and smilled. She dunno if it's real or not but feeling of being near to him is so good.

"Siddhant. Is it you? "She again whispered but no one replied. She again whispered, "siddhant. " again she said his name and  again but no one replied which broke her into tears. And she sat there on stair case. "Siddhant. I love you. Where are you. I need you siddhant plz come back p.. pp.. please. "And her heart was aching continuously

After few seconds she got up, wiped her tears off and went to check rooms.

First one was of her parents. Oh it's still beautiful and amazing. Second was of her uncle and aunt basically it's there house only. Then it was her room. Awwww it still make her feel like princess. And then it was of,of siddhant....

siddhant Samantha. The love room. She went to the bed n sat near on the floor.

Her sight got blurred as tears fled from her eyes and after a while she could someone standing. But she didn't say a word as she don't want to let the feeling of being near to him go. N slowly she Start escaping to the world of her memories.

《《《《《《《《《《》

It was a cold October day of year 1953 when she first saw him,his Prince charming, on a white horse. She was 14 and he was 17. Siddhant was coming home after years and aarley was exited to see this young guy as she had never seen that chap in whose house she live. Yeah the house belongs to Samantha's. Actually Devon Campbell aarley's father and siddhant father Dev Samantha were friends and 7 years back they shifted to India forsome business purpose they came Falllake to his friend for shelter. Now siddhant is back. And Now everyone is busy for his welcome and aarley is at her friend's house.

At comming back she meet a boy at white horse asking about a temple.

And as she reached home

"Aarley he is home. "Her aunt hugged .

Aarley went to his room And.....

" hello aarley. "He said  that white horse guy. "Ummm... hi."she said smirking. After that they became good friend. After some month it was declared that India is going to be independent And everyone was happy and Campbell's were more happy as they were working for countries' independence. But the problem start when all the British were asked to leave the country living in falllake according to a rude and arrogant leader of the place, but Mr Devon was against. And then everything goes wrong. They were being threatened And sometimes Samantha 's too. And finally the day came when Campbells' decided to move away. A day before when aarley went to the siddhant's room she found him crying and then she hugged him. "Don't go please. "Siddhant said

"I have to go. "She replied and was trying hard not to cry but she can't help it.

Play the song.

"I love you aarley.I love you. "He confessed. And aarley was stunned as she heard those words.

"I.. I love you too but I have to go.... for you . "She hugged him more tightly. She genuinely love him. But never had courage to speak.And he gave her a butterfly shaped pendant. Next day they were going back aarley was sitting in the chariot and was saying good bye to her aunt. While his parents were in home and siddhant was in the standing trying not to cry. Suddenly from no where these goons entered the house and set it on the fire, attacked the chariot. Siddhant was fighting with them and said, "mom take her away. Aarley I am always standing there for you but now go. "Were his last words as they have killed him. Aarley was in shock she can't take all this. I mean in a fraction of second she lost everything thing.........

》》》》》》》》
2 days later

she is in balcony thinking about how much life is changed suddenly she was humming a tune.

Play it

Same tune came from a flute and she ran to the way of it and after sum running she find it coming from her room. She sat there and could feel him near her.

"I am there for you. "The voice whispered.

"I love you. I am for you. "She replied.

"Love you too. "

Finally she found him.

---------

A hello from your love stories search engine mahi to her her awesome hoppits. I hope you loved and I suck at poems so do forgive me.

And tell me how you imagined these characters.

And do give your comments and votes. And now I have to search another story you all and for me. And if you ask me whom I love then am confused between you all and these stories. :-*

Love.

~Mahi~