Rose and Crystal Quartz

The picture of pink and lion in the media is everything to me. It's so pretty and detailed.

Pink Diamond's POV:

When White was done explaining the plan to me, she told me we would have to be in disguise in order for everything to workout. After thinking for a moment I realized that we can shapeshift into any form we want.

"Well what if we change our forms we can shapeshift afterall." "That's a wonderful idea Starlight, I will go first."

When White's light dimmed it meant she was done reforming she looked like one of my quartz soldiers. Her hair was still in it's star shape but it was longer. 

Don't mind Pink Pearl she won't be controlled by White in this story

Don't mind Pink Pearl she won't be controlled by White in this story. She will be told of the plan and will stay in a room until Pink or White tells her she can come back.

"In this form, I will be known as Crystal Quartz or Crystal for short." White said when she was done. "You look amazing White." "Why thank you Starlight, I believe it's your turn now." So I do the same as white and I look exactly like a Quartz soldier as well.

"You look so beautiful Starlight

"You look so beautiful Starlight." I smile at White's compliment. "Why thank you White. In this form I will simply go by Rose."