The Talk

In this chapter there will be POV changes between White and Pink to see what they both think. Also when talking about Pink going to see White some of it may not make sense so just bare with it. I did my best with the description. 

Pink Diamond's Pov:

I decided to go to White's chambers to find out what my purpose is and why I was created in the first place. I only know I'm going the right way is of the color changes in the hallways. It's to divide the palace into four sections for us. So any color that is close to ours we oversee. I arrive to her chambers nervous and scared of what could happen. Blue and Yellow always told me to be wary of White because she's different from them they said. That she's stubborn, cold, and uncaring. That if a gem didn't follow their orders she would crack or even shatter them on the spot. I mean they do the same thing but this isn't the time to argue with myself. I need answers about my existence and White is the only choice I have. So with a sigh, I open the door.

White Diamond's Pov:

If my calculations and what my sapphires told me, Pink should be outside my door by now. In order for my Starlight to have the life she wants I have to act like I don't care for her at all and she has to fake her shattering. I asked my sapphires if I could help her and act like I don't know what's going to happen to her. They said it would work but only if we have this talk. I can't wait for everything to be over and it hasn't even started yet.

Pink Diamond's Pov:

I sigh as I open the doors to White's chambers. I walk around looking for her and spot her at the end of the hallway. She looks busy, I probably shouldn't bother her but I want answers. I sigh thinking this is a bad idea and turn around to go back to my chambers.

"Hello Pink", I gasped surprised that she knew that I was here. "What brings you here?". She walks up to me and kneels down on one knee holding her hand out "don't be scared, what brings you here?"she asks again. "I'm sorry to bother you White but I need to talk to you", I replied. She gets up "You've never been here before right? I would like to show you something, come with me."

Was she expecting me this whole time. I come to a halt and she turns, "come, walk beside me, my child." I take her hand and walk with her towards the warp pad.