A New Member!? :O

🥦 Izuku 🥦

Shigaraki had texted me that we now had a new member from UA! I excitedly ride the train, nobody recognizes me due to me typically wearing a mask while on duty!

I soon reach the location and see who it i- That half haired kid I helped out!?- Whaaa!??! NO WAY! NOT TRUE!  WAAAAAA!?-

"WHAAAAAAAA???? OHGOD! HIM? REALLY!?" I notice I'm saying almost every word outloud. "Um...?" He noticed. "A-ah- What are you doing on this lovely night?" I asked. "I'm picking up food. Why do you need to know?" He asks bluntly.

"Oh- well it's cause I thought you were someone else- Turns out I'm insane! Haha! Ha...ha...?" I just walk past him. "Your voice, it's familiar?" He said. "It is? I'm around a lot! You could've just remembered it!" I say happily. "No."

"That's not it. It's as if I've spoken to you before...I just can't recal-" I panicked and ..

Uh...

I knocked him out...!!-

WHY!? I COULD'VE JUST SAID I NEEDED TO LEAVE OR THAT HE'D BEEN THINKING TOO MUCH BUT NoOoO!!! I HAD TO GO AND KNOCK THE POOR DUDE OUT!?

I bring him back to my place.

Texting Shigaraki :

Deku
Shigaraki

Hiii

Why aren't you here yet?

Reasons

._. What did you fucking do????

I KNOCKED SOME DUDE OUT AND NOW I'M SITTING ON THE FLOOR OF MY APARTMENT AND RETHINKING LIFE!

OH MY GOD. I'M WITH THE KID RIGHT NOW! WHO DID YOU KNOCK OUT!?

THIS OTHER KID FROM UA! HE WAS COMING ONTO ME!

YOU CAN'T KNOCK SOMEONE OUT CAUSE THEY CAME INTO YOU!!

WHATTATATATA!??!?!?!?!?!

ONTO******

I'M JUST GONNA GET DRUNK AND THINK ABOUT IT TOMORROW! OK!?

NO

CYA AT LIKE 4:35 TOMORROW!! BYE HAND FETISH!!

I quickly turn off my phone and grab a bottle from my fridge, run.

I slid my lips onto it and went to my room, searching through the messy, bottle filled room.

I finally found it,

My gun.

❄ Shoto 🔥

I woke up in a random house, I was on the couch and had an aching pain in my shoulder. I quickly get up and try to open the door, nothing... I either accept my fate or try harder to get out- I look out the window only to find I'm on the top floor. I quickly but quietly run to the nearest room, theres a boy around my age but seems younger in there, with a bottle of what seems to be alchohol and a gun...Odd.

He opens his eyes and yawns, Oh no. "Wha...? Damn it...I didn't forget...just got a major hangover." He said throwing the bottle at the wall nowhere near me, he places the gun to his head- Oh god!

"One, Two, Three." He pulls the trigger but nothing comes out, thankfully. "Hm, so that's why I'm not already dead.. this blows." He shoves the gun onto a nearby desk. "Um, where am I?"
N

o I think he died

🥦 Izuku 🥦

I think now, if I tell the kid I fucking kidnapped him he's gonna flip, so I did the only reasonable thing to do.... "Um, I- I hit you and you past out so I brought you here and yeah.. sorry." I blurted out quietly. "Wha- um...alright thanks for not leaving me outside- I guess?-" he thanked me?-

"You remind me of someone, with your right eye and such. "Endeavour?" He asks. "Slightly...but no, someone else." I turn back onto my bed. "Well, can I leave now?" He asks. "One second- I think someone's knocking on my window." I say getting up swiftly. I open my window only to find the person I was just thinking of. "Heya heya! Howya doin'?" I asked. "So that's the kid you kidnapped?" Dabi asked. "If you say it like that it sounds weird! I'm just borrowing him!" I say.

"I- BORROWING!? WHE- Hey- he looks like somebody I used to know..." Dabi says staring at him. "You're a villain!" The boy started. "Calm down! He's dog." c:

IS DABI REALLY DOG!?
FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON,
DRAGON BALL Z!!