A little chat part two even thought Herobrine is barly in this chapter

Dream, Lucid and Nightmare woke up in the same mountain Dream killed himself. "Hey you guys ok" Dream asked rubbing his head, "yea-" Lucid stared at Dream. "Why the hell did you st-" Nightmare looked at Dream. "Damn you look hot" Lucid said. "Whatever" Dream stood to his feet. Dream looked different, His hoodie was bigger and at the end of the sleeves were black, he had ripped jeans, and FiNgEr LeSs GlOvEs!!! Nightmare and Lucid also looked different. Lucid had a hoodie that was puffer personally he liked it, he also had ripped Jeans, Nightmare had a hoodie with a zipper and had bandanas wrapping his shoulder, he had a white tee shirt with a blood spatter, and he also had the same pants as the rest. "We should get moving" Dream suggested. They all agreed. "Hey you think Ghostbur, I mean, wilbur also looks different" Lucid asked. "Maybe" Nightmare replied. After a few minutes of walking, Nightmare started complaining, "we have been walking for hours" He whined. "We have been walking for 30 minutes" Dream said still walking. "We almost there" Lucid asked. "Yeah" Dream replied. They saw a "Welcome to the Dream Smp" sign. They walked past the community house and the prime church. "Hey let's go get a snack" Nightmare said. "Yeah maybe we should" Dream said. They turned around and went into the community house. They went and grabbed a quick snack and continued walking. "We are almost there" Dream said. "Finally" Lucid said.

"Do you think he is coming back" Asked Tommy crying. "Y-yeah, I mean he has to" Puffy said. "Maybe he wont because of these two assholes" Punz said staring at George and Sapnap. "Hey it isnt our fault" George said. "Sure keep telling yourselves that" Techno said. "Shut up Techno, you got no part of this" Sapnap said glaring at him. "Always gotta pick a fight for no reason, right Sapnap" Fundy said. "By the way George, what was the point of kissing Dream if you were gonna leave him" Fundy asked. "Hey fur boy get outta my face" George said. "Yeah Gogy, answer us that" Sam said. "Stay outta this" George said. "I'm not going to stay out of this" Sam pulled out his sword. "Hey hey" Sapnap said. "Not a big of a man now are you, Sapnap" Tubbo said. "At least I'm not a bad president." Sapnap said. "HEY" Tommy yelled. "What are you gonna do, pull out your discs" George said. "And what are you gonna do, sleep" Ranboo said. "See here is the thing, you guys always bully us" George said. "Always gotta make about you" Wilbur said. "Shut up, at least we didnt blow up a country, our own country" Sapnap said. "You leave my son outta this" Phil said pointing at Sapnap. "Or what" Sapnap asked. "You gonna stab me like you stabbed wilbur?" Sapnap mocked. "That's enought" Puffy yelled. "Yeah" Niki said. "Sapnap just shut your mouth up" Skeppy said. "Wow first word you said" George said. "THAT. IS. ENOUGH." Bad yelled suprising everyone. "Its not our fault that you guys lost your best friend because of a petty arguement of a crown" Bad said. "Its not our fault that you guys were bad friends to Dream, ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT YOU GUYS WERE FAKE FRIENDS TO DREAM AND NOW REGRET IT"  Bad yelled crying. "Why cant you guys just apologize" Eret said calmly.

"Wow the minute I leave, you guys are almost cutting each others throats"

Next chapter tomorrow
Thank you guys for everything