idk what to name this

They invited Schlatt in the community house. "So schlatt where have you been" Puffy asked. "I honestly dont know, one minute I was in a random forest dead and the next I'm in the drug van." Schlatt said. "Well I'm glad your back" Phil said.

(NO SHIPPINB OF SCHLATT AND PHIL)

"Thanks" Schlatt said, "so Tubbo your starting to get your horns". "Yeah I am" Tubbo said excitingly. After they talked, George and Sapnap wanted to talk to Dream. "No" Dream repeated. "Come on we wanna talk to you" George said. "Cmon kid give em a chance" Schlatt said. "I have given them chances" Dream replied. "Dream cmon please" Schlatt asked. "Fine cmon let's go talk outside, very, very, very, far away" Dream said opening the door. After a few minutes of walking, they stopped. "What do you guys want" Dream asked. "We wanna apologize" George said. "Go on". "Dream we're sorry we said those stuff to you. We were shitty friends, but we cared about you. We are sorry about the crown and those stuff we said. Please forgive us." Sapnap cried. "I dont know, I want to, but I dunno, it's just what you guys said." Dream replied. "Dream please" George whispered. "Come on give the guy a break he was just dead"

"Herobrine?" Dream said. Herobrine appeared out of no where. He waved at Dream. "Hey" Herobrine replied. George and Sapnap backed up slowly. "Oh come on, I'm not a threat" He said. "I'm just saying to give him a break" Herobrine said. "I mean you guys were like the worst friends, but you guys cared about him at some point" Herobrine smiled. "So are you going to forgive them eventually Dreamie" Everyone turned around. It was Lucid and Nightmare. "Puffy wanted us to telk you guys if you wanted to eat." Lucid said covering Nightmare's mouth. "But are you going to forgive them later on in time?" Lucid said, all eyes started at Dream. "Y'know what, just because I'm feeling generous, sure, I'll give you guys a second chance" Dream said smilling. George and Sapnap hugged Dream. "Thank you Dream" they said. After a few minutes they decided to head of. "Hey wanna come Herobrine." They asked. "Sure" he followed them back. "Hey guy-" Everyone started at Herobrine. "Holy fuck" Quackity whispered. "Its rude to stare", Phil said. "Oh its fine" Herobrine said. "Yep it's THE Herobrine" Dream said.

After a few hours, Herobrine left. "Hey I think we should all go to sleep". "See you guys tomorrow." Dream said. "Wait where are you going" Techno asked. "Home" Lucid said. "Wait where is it", Ranboo asked. "In the mountains," Dream replied. They all said good bye.

 They all said good bye

It's my drawing of dre