3;the stars leave gentle marks upon your freckled face

Short a/n

Sorry updates are so slow- short chapter :') the song is just a nice song,nothing to do with the chapter.

Triggers:
Eating disorders,self harm,suicidal ideation/attempt. Let me know if theres any more

3rd person POV,Tommy centric lmfao

Tommy looked in the mirror and sighed. He was wearing sweatpants and a baggy hoodie,even so he could make out how fat he was,or,how fat he thought he was. His monitor said it was 1 am,he ran his hands through his fluffy blonde hair and took a seat in his chair,re-adjusting his hoodie sleeves to cover the scars,and barely fresh cuts. He took a seat in his chair and just sat there.

How do you know when it gets to be to much?

What happens when it gets to be to much?

Why is everything so slow? Why are the days blending in together? What happened? What changed?

Why does it feel like I'm just watching? it doesn't feel like I'm living.

I want it to stop. Please help- someone make it stop. God i feel so alone.

His mind raced with these thoughts, he brought a hand up to his face and cradled his cheek,trying to replicate the small amounts of comfort he's been given in his life.

"It's just not the same.." he muttered under his breath as tears pricked at the corner of his eyes. He was hurting,and nobody knew to make it stop. He just wanted it to end,to be okay.

And he thought about it, For a while. But he couldn't do that to the people he loved,to the people that loved him. He wanted to make it end so badly,maybe push the blade in deeper,to watch the crimson liquid drip longer. But he could never pull that metaphorical trigger. And he was a coward for it.

He'd always convince himself out of it before he did it. The high he got from the stupid fucking razor blade ended as quick as it started,gland it made him frustrated.

Maybe he could find confinement in wilbur,solice in Phil. But he was scared. Scared of how they'd react. Scared he'd be treated differently.

Maybe it's just to much.