2.

2. Monte

I watch as Mila slept quietly in my bed.

Six years.

Six fucking years.

Tears came to my eyes as I recalled that night. That horrific night that I've fought with my conscious to forget. For SIX YEARS. Kelly that son of bitch, he was my best friend once.

It pains me every time I think about it. He died unfortunately, no matter what he did he was like my brother. I never wished death on him.

Drugs killed him. Son of a bitch had a syringe in his arm when they found him, two empty pill bottles and vodka. He was a dead man long before the drugs killed him.

I sat beside her in my arm chair drinking a cup of scotch, my  brain was soaked with a nice amount alcohol. Mila looked so peaceful in my fiancé's satin robe, every now and then she would whimper in her sleep and pout. Just like I remembered.

Back in Boston I used to sleep with her, we messed around a lot back in college. Her tight, tight wet folds wrapped around my hard shaft. The bliss, the ecstasy. I'd suck on her chocolate skin. Her breast aren't at all big, she's still an A-cup as far as I can tell. My dick hardened as I thought about all the times her wet warm mouth was around me, Mila was no doubt a good girl. She just knew how to do somethings that would shock you but it's always the preachers daughters. The shy and innocent ones who'd blow your mind.

I took her virgnity, I wouldn't say I took advantage of her or took her innocence she wanted it just as much as I did.

And, with that comes with feelings and I wasn't looking for a relationship. Mila is a beautiful girl inside and out she was my bestfriend above anything else. She loved me, but I didn't love her in that way. Long story short I told her I wasn't feeling her the way she was feeling me.

Mila was heartbroken but I was young and being the person that I was back then. I didn't really care as long as I got what I want there shouldn't have been any issue.

I moved on to a finer piece of ass. At that time I was thinking with my other head and not the head God gave me. That's when Kelly was weirdly interested in Mila, and then he wanted me to invite her to his party, I hadn't talked to Mila in weeks because I was avoiding her. The good thing was I got into the fraternity and I had to prove I was loyal so I gave Kelly Mila. If I had known... That he would do that to her that night. I wouldn't have invited her. That's the night everything changed. And no one ever heard or spoke to Mila Lowe again.

"Need help with that?" Mila said sitting up in my bed. Her eyes were directed to my cock. I hadn't noticed I was rubbing it until now. I smirk as she got up out the bed letting the satin robe fall to the ground.

Before I knew it Mila's warm wet mouth was around me. I hissed and jerked back into the chair. Her mouth licked and sucked me, Mila took me to the back of her throat multiple times making me let out loud moans of pleasure. Giovanna never was able to take me like this. Mila pulled me up and threw me onto the bed. I closed my eyes as she forcefully took my manhood in her hand and entered it in her mound.

"Fuck" I moaned.

Mila started an assault as she pounded down onto my very erected and throbbing cöck, what the hell was I doing? What provoked such sexual frustration between us. Or her. Her face was so beautiful but her eyes were hooded with lust..and anger?

I felt her tighten around me that was my breaking point, "Mila....fuck!" I shout pounding into her as I came, painting her walls with thick coats of sperm.