Accident in beach

*After breakfast at the beach*

A/n's pov

Everyone were enjoying themselves. Tae never left Jimin's side for once. Jin was busy making food while Hobi was helping him. The whole makane line were busy building sand castle like little kids. While RM and Suga were just chilling around.

So chilling and free from all fans. It is okay if it is only for 1 day but at least they were free.

"Come on guys let's enjoy" Jungkook shouted.

"Yeah come on there is too much time left so you can make the food afterwards also." Tae said coming to jin.

"Okay" everyone said.

"Let's go in the water." Jungkook said joyfully.

"B-But-"

"No buts I know you love swimming hyung" Jungkook cutted Jimin whining.

Yes Jimin used to swim but for some days his stone is not working properly so whenever his legs get in contact with water he transforms So except bathing he never allows his body to touch water and yeah he transforms while he baths but tae is here so no problem. But transforming in front of everyone never.

Everyone got in the water except him he just sat a bit away from the water so he doesn't gets wet. Everyone was having fun but that didn't last long. Jungkook suddenly splashed some water on jimin.

"J-Ji-jimin" tae said worried.

"g-guys I need to go pls" jimin said standing

he ran too far from them till far so that they can't see him and then just went behind the rock cave there in that island.

(A/n: did I tell you that they went on a island for a vacation)

Whenever he transforms he gets 15 mins. As he entered the cave he transformed.

*back to the guys*

"why did he run like that" Yoongi asked.

"A-ah-um... ye-yeah he was sick and was having some stomach ach from today morning and whenever he saw sea he was feeling more dizzy so I think he went to empty his stomach" Jin shuttered.

"Well then I am going to check on him." Yoongi said coming out of the water.

"Well I think I should go too he ran so fast I am worried too now." Rm said.

"Yeah let's go and see" Jungkook said too coming out of the water.

"N-no not required I am going to check and even I have the medicine if he sees so many people then he might get stressed it would be bad for him too." Tae said.

"Yeah let me and tae go. If any emergency situationoccurs then I will call you all." Hobi said reassuring them.

~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it lovies.

I purple you

end of ch3