Trust Fall

The farmhouse was filled with loud music and the laughter of the most annoying yet iconic group of friends. Karan was standing on the dining table 'dancing' in his opinion while Amaira was whistling on his ridiculous performance. Sameer and Shrishti beneath the table shouting for Karan to get off it.

Rohan was smiling ear to ear. He himself was a bit tipsy but not as drunk as his gang of idiots who were high on 'Orange Juice'. He smiled nonetheless seeing all his friends losing up a bit until..

Preeta circled her arm around his shoulder almost choking him.

Rohan(narrowing his eyes): Oye..Kya kr rhi..Mujh masoom ki jaan lena chahti..

Preeta(giving him a sarcastic smile): Kya yeh masoom insan mujhe explain krega kii orange juice mein vodka ka taste kyu aa rha..

Rohan(smirking): And I thought tujhe pata hi nhi vodka kaisi taste krti hai..Not so innocent pree

Preeta: Tujhe sachme lagta hai koi innocent insan iss (pointing to Karan who was still doing his ridiculous dance) insan se shaadi kr skta hai..

Rohan(laughing): Insan? Bandar jyada better suit nhi krega..See..And he won the dance competition over me..Main bata rha hu woh judge andha tha..

Preeta was about to respond that it was just because Karan was literally wasted, for he drank the juice like his life depended on it but Sameer's loud shout got her attention.

Sameer(shouting): Oy...Get off the table you idiot..Hum tere weight ke niche dab kr marr jayege..

Preeta rolled his eyes.

Preeta: Sammy..tu aur shrishti waha baithe bhi kyu ho..Table ke niche..

Shrishti(whispering): Shhh..Hum chup rhe hai..

At this, Rohan burst into fits of laughter. Shrishti was trying to hide under a table on which the centre of attention was dancing and to top it all, her expression.

Amaira(giggling): I can see you shrishti..

Shrishti turned to Sameer and hid behind him.

Sameer: Mere piche kyu chup rhi ho..I am shorty..You are lambu..

Amaira: Exactly...(and after a second, she shouted) Roooooohhhhaannn..

Rohan(covering his ears): Haa mere hone wale bacho ki maa..Bol..

Amaira(ordering him): Hide Shrishti...Usko chupna hai and sammy is shorty...

Rohan widened his eyes. This woman was drunk and still had it in her to order him. Damn my life is done for, he thought as she crossed her arms waiting for him to hide shrishti.

Preeta(trying to pull Karan down): Niche utro tum..

Karan freed his arm from her grip and pretended that he just didn't hear that.

Preeta(glaring): Karan..

Karan(still dancing): I can't hear you babydoll..

Preeta turned to see where was Rohan practically fuming at his definition of fun and being the reason she was stuck up in this mess.

Rohan who was pulling up Sameer from ground because Shrishti refused to hide without her love of life felt someone's eyes on him and looked at Amaira but she wasn't looking at him. She was too busy discussing some hide and seek with Shrishti. Confused, he pulled up Sameer and turned only to see Preeta absolutely angry.

He gulped for she looked like a literal dragon ready to burn him with her fire.

Preeta(glaring him): Rohan.. cricket skills dikhane ka time aagya hai..

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 09, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Slave Betजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें