Surreal Happiness

Rohan and Karan went back home and told Rakhi and Mahesh everything. Amaira and Sameer also went back to their respective homes. They were upset with their parents and wanted to confront them but decided to stick to the plan because the engagement had enough drama for them to realise that they were not going to listen any of their pleas.

Next day,

The entire Luthra House was decorated for tilak ceremony of Preeran. Karan came down rubbing his eyes yawning.

Karan: Mom babydoll kitni der mein aayegi..

Rakhi: Uska pata nhi..Tu kab ready hoga..Pehle toh uthta late hai phir aise hi ghumta rhta hai..Jaa ready ho..

Karan(smilingly): Koi baat nhi..Aapki bahu aajayegi toh woh mujhe time pr uthadegi..

Rakhi: Haha..Mujhe toh nhi lagta uske aane ke baad tum dono hi time pr nazar aaoge mujhe..

Karan looked at her and widened his eyes.

Karan: Mom..Aap..

Rakhi: Toh tujhe kya lagta hai...tujhe mele mein se nhi uthake laaye the..Mujh hi par gya hai tu..

Karan laughed and backhugged her.

Karan(smilingly): I love you mom..

Rakhi: I love you too..Rohan kaha hai..Use bhi bol aur tu bhi ready hoja..

Karan(saluting her): Yes Mam..

Rakhi slapped her forehead. Karan ran to Rohan's room.

Meanwhile, Preeta wore her dress and looked at herself in mirror smiling. Mahi made her wear the earrings. Shrishti helped her with makeup and she was ready. She looked up and smiled.

Shrishti(in her ears): Karan ki wicket toh gyi..

Preeta(hitting her): Shut up..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Karan was also ready. Rohan looked at him.

Karan(happily): Kaisa lag rha hu..

Rohan: Bakwas as always..

Karan: Thank you very much..Kyunki teri tareef par ho na ho..beizzati par mujhe pura vishwas hai..Main acha lag rha hu..

Rohan(slapping his forehead): Uthale bhagwan..Uthale..Mujhe nhi..Ise..

Ise

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Slave Betजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें