Jealousy

Preeta woke up in night and picked up her bottle which was empty.

Preeta(yawning) : Ab ise bhar ke bhi laana pdega.. Aadhi raat ko parade..

She went to kitchen to fill her bottle. She was passing through the guest room but stopped listening some voice.

Preeta: yeh kaisi awaaz h..

She went inside and saw Karan shivering on couch.

Preeta(concerned) :Karan..

She placed bottle on table and covered him properly with duvet. He was shivering.

Preeta kept her hand on his forehead.

Preeta: Oh my god...Tumhe bhukhar h.. Kya hi ladka h yeh.. Kapkapa rha h.. Yun nhi kambal odh lu.. Dehradun mein garmi chadi h janaab ko..

She went and brought another blanket for him. She put thermometer in his mouth. He had high fever.

Preeta: Karan toh bimaar pd gya h...

She immediately brought cold water straps and was continously taking care of her despite feeling sleepy.

She kept her hand on his forehead.

Preeta(closing her eyes) : Oh god.. Iska bhukhar kyu nhi utar rha h...

Karan kept his hand on her hand above her forehead. She smiled seeing him wake up as he was just shivering and not responding to anything

Preeta(happily) :Karan.. Tum thik ho?

Karan(lowly) : Tum.. So jao.. Main thik hu..

Preeta(angry): Arre pagal ho kya.. Ya bhukhar sar mein chad gya h.. Jal rhe ho.. Pehle toh mujhe yeh batao tum itne bimaar pde kse...

Karan smiled a bit seeing her fighting with him even in this condition. She can never change.

Karan(lowly) : Baad mein continue kre..

Preeta: Haa.. Ek min ruko.. Main abhi aayi..

Karan: Kareli...

She stood up ignoring him and went to kitchen.

Karan looked at the table to see thermometer, water bowl, cloth, first aid box.

Karan(in mind) :Kya ladki h.. Ek bhukhar ke liye ghar sar pr utha legi..

Preeta came with a bowl of soup. She placed it on table.

Preeta: Chalo baitho..

Karan: Ab yeh kya h..

Preeta: Soup h.. Ise pio.. Phir dawai lena..

Karan: Main thik hu..

Preeta: Main puch nhi rhi.. Bata rhi hu..

She helped him sit and gave him bowl of soup.

Preeta: Chalo fatafat finish kro.. Main yahi hu..

Karan: Kal college h kareli... So jao..

Preeta: Ahaha..College itna zaruri nhi h.. Jitni tumhari tbyit h.. Chalo fast fast...

Karan was going to drink it but Preeta snatched the bowl from him.

Preeta(irritated) : Main kse bhul jaati hu tumhare paas dimaag hi nhi h... Garam h.. Khud toh jal rhe ho.. Jib bhi jalaoge..

Karan: Pehle toh tum decide krlo.. Tumhe mera khyal rkhna h ya mujhe daantna h..

Preeta ignored him and blowed the soup in the spoon. She forwarded spoon towards him.

Preeta: Pio..

Slave Betजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें