A protector with a secret

3RD

"Jim it's almost been a hour how do we know they're really going to come?" Toby complained laying down on the stands while everyone was watching around them. "Stop complaining I know they'll come I just know it." Clair says looking at the door she was guarding since the start. Danny's phone starts to ring so Jim picks it up and puts it on speaker. "Danny where are you please tell me you just went to a friend you just mades house! Danny I swear if you've been kidnapped I will kill you if you live!" Tiana screams into the phone and Danny has a fearful look on her face and shakes her head.

"No sorry I just found this phone and didn't know who it belongs to I will find whoever Danny is and will give it to her." Toby says with a weird voice but then they hear what sound like a faint growl "Toby I know that's you and be careful if you did actually kidnap my sister she has a protector that will do anything to protect Danny. Goodbye." Tiana hangs up one them and they all ether have a shock face or a worried face.

"Not sound good." Aaarrrggg says shrinking into his arms all of a sudden they hear a growl that echos through to gym and they pull their weapons out ready for battle. All of a sudden a chain wraps around Danny and pulls her up onto the beam that's holding the ropes up. They see a shadow jump around the room going into different corners.

Cliffhanger.........😉

Hey sorry I haven't updated in a while I was busy with school and that but I had this daydream that just won't leave my head so that's where this came from I hope you like it!

8 February 2021

Star