Why are you in arcadia?

3rd POV

"Master Jim I don't think we should of taken miss Diana." Blinks says unsteady and scared staring at the shadow with glowing multi colored eyes. "No. It can't be." Merlin says unsure stepping back one step. They all look at him confused what can't be? "What can't be?" Toby asks confused but jumps back hearing it growl.

"The ancient warriors and the hybrids of Arcadia. Arcadia protectors. And this one seems to be female and the last one of its kind." Merlin explains and it stops growling but and a mean glare to Merlin.

"Great warrior we don't want to mess with you but if you will allow us can we ask you some questions." Blinky says hesitant and scared trying to sound tough.

She thinks for a second then nods so they put their weapons away but are still on edge while the 'mysterious troll/protector' comes down to a lower level and that allows the group to get a better look at her.

Jim's eyes widen and he blushes when he realizes she was extremely beautiful and outwitted stunning, Toby also noticed this and stares in awe and a surprised look on his face. Claire had noticed them staring and nudges them both getting them out of their trans.

I know this is short and that reason is I had completely forgotten about this story and couldn't really know what I was going to say next and power's about to go out so yay and I will update as soon as I can love you all and goodbye❤️❤️

18 March 2021

Star