▪︎Not a Date▪︎

You must be thinking, 'What are you planning to do?' Or 'You're not making any sense right now'. Well I'm gonna explain my plan here, tomorrow morning, me, Oikawa, Harper and Peter will be eating breakfast at a cafe nearby. Once everyone is done eating breakfast, we will head to the Sakura park that Tokyo has and we will spend the day having fun there. Sounds good? Good because its the only idea I could think of at the moment. I open the door as I struggle to drag my luggage into my hotel room.

"Jeez you look like my grandma" Oikawa says while he watches me from his hotel room. I glare at him, I can't believe his room is next to mine. This is horrible fate!

"I'll see you tomorrow morning, sweetheart" He blew me a good night kiss before going in his hotel room and then closing the door. I sigh as I also went in my own room.

I definitely slept in tight but it wasn't a surprise when I was woken up in the morning by the sound of Oikawa bumping into things in the next room. Is he okay? I hold on to my dizzy head as I got up from the bed. Ugh sleeping late at night just makes me even more tired. I yawn into my hand while I look out the glass window. The weather looks good today, also a good day for people to plan a date. I happily stretch my arms and went inside the bathroom to start the day with a bath.

*Change it to black leggings/pants. I just like the sweater and hat*

"Alien theme for a mystery day such as today" I put on my cap before walking out my hotel room

"Alien theme for a mystery day such as today" I put on my cap before walking out my hotel room. I went to knock on Oikawa's room and it took him a while to finally answer.

"Oooh...how did you know I liked aliens?" He bite his bottom lip as he eyes me from head to toe. Excuse me what now?

"Hey eyes up here" I snap my fingers in front of his face to make him focus on my eyes instead of my body.

"Are you done getting ready? I need to go get Harper so you'll be in charge of getting Peter" I said and he huffed out a tired sigh.

"I was hoping to relax while I jerk off to you..." Oikawa pouts. Well too bad you can't now—WAIT WHAT?!

"Fine I'll go get Peter" Oikawa sighs and finally stood out of his hotel room. At least he dressed well.

Oikawa be looking fine in this