The Partnership

Grillby P.O.V.

I look at the time only to find out its midnight. Now I'm worried. Usually, Gaster would get back by 11:30. I get up from the couch, where I have been waiting for him, and head to the phone. Might as well call his workplace. I dial the number and waited for someone to pick up the phone.

It goes straight to voice mail. Looks like Gaster isn't there... I'll just call his cell phone. I thought as I hung up the house phone and took out my cell phone. I dial his number and call him. Then I heard a ringing from the bedroom. I walk into the bedroom and see that Gaster has left his phone. I sigh and hang up the call. Call me a snoop for this, but I look over at Gaster's phone and see that his dad has been trying to get a hold of him. I get curious and unlock Gaster's phone. Turns out Adam tries to text him a couple of minutes ago. I call Adam and wait for him to pick up and after a couple of minutes of it ringing, Adam picked up.

"Hello?"

"It's Grillby."

"The f*** do you want?"

"I'll make this clear. Gaster has been kidnapped." I figured this out when he was nowhere to be found and the job he works at was closed.

"..."

"Adam?"

"Send me your address."

"What?"

"I'll explain when I get there." He says, then just hangs up. I stare at the phone for a minute, but shrug and send Adam the house address. I put G's phone in my pocket, leave the bedroom, and sit down on the couch. I would call the police but I'm not sure if any of the police officers(other than Papy) will want to get involved since I'm a Yandere. I close my eyes thinking about what to do.

The door gets a knock and it snaps me from my thoughts. I get up and go answer the door. "Come with me." Adam says, grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of the house. I REALLY want to attack him, but I checked his level, and its higher than mine, so I might as well don't start a fight I can't finish. We stop near some kind of forest. Adam kneels down and points to some footprints.

"These are the kidnappers footsteps. If we follow them, we can find him." Adam says, standing back up.

"How do you know?" I ask. He looks at me like I'm crazy. "You learn a thing or two when you go in the army." Adam says, grabbing my wrist again and pulling me in the forest after him. Then I see a sign that says that reports of Creepypasta are seen in this forest. I pull back from Adam.

"What now?" He already sounds annoyed by me. I point to the sign. Adam looks, then his face drops a little bit. But he shakes his head. "If we don't go in, we might loose Gaster. Now come on." He says, then runs in. I look at that sign, then go after him.

Please be okay Gaster...

Gaster P.O.V.

I awake after God knows how long, feeling drained. I get up, and see that a chain is tied to my ankle. I shrug and figure I can just teleport out. I try to, but instead, I get a pain from my neck and I fell over again.

"Careful, that can drain you."

I look over and see Jackie.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" I scream. I automatically get a headache after yelling.

"I'm just trying to prove that Grillby doesn't deserve to be free." Jackie says. He is still upset over that?

"Oh yeah, I put a necklace on your neck. It drains your magic over time, but leaves enough for you to still live."

I panic. I need most of my magic to keep the voices at bay, but without it I'm going to get hammered by them.

"I'll get you some food later." Jackie says, then leaves me alone.

I lean against the wall and break down crying. I'm scared. More than scared, I'm terrified. I scream. What am I going to do?!